JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Anyone check out dudes at the urinal or in the lockerroom?
Page: < prev  of 3  
JamieUncut28 Amateur Jackinchatter

193 posts since 2010-02-20

uk_sharethefun said:
When I'm in a rush and just having a pee, no. When I'm in changing room at gym/pool etc then yes - always interested and happy for other guys to see me. And led to an interesting conversation with a work colleague over his jealousy of my ballsack and mine over thickness of his dick. Completely non sexual and fun between good mates. But I always respect those who are clearly not comfortable with nudity and let them have their privacy.

Spotting a coworker naked in the lockerroom and comparing our junk / exhanging banter about it, then knowing looks in the office is one of my fantasies. Haven't had the opportunity yet though.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I never look as it could turn ugly
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
I have noticed over the years the young guys like to show their cocks and the older guys don't mind looking, and it all depends on where you are and how many are standing and taking a pee. On occasion you might get some fellow that is old school and would give a fellow a look or even a quick peek. I think it is every to his own.
Carpntr
Dukeii Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2012-06-23
52 year old from Seattle
i get off taken my time changing in the locker room or taken a piss, seein if anyone is watching, if i notice someone looking i purposely take my time, grown a bone at the urinal, or in the locker room standin there in my jock or briefs growin wood
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
Oh yeah! I recently went through DFW and had to pee so I ducked into one of the men's rooms and took the nearest open urinal. I glanced over at the next guy (there were no dividers between the urinals) and noticed that the guy was just finishing and was 'squeezing' and 'shaking' an awesome THICK cock that would make any guy proud. I'm sure it would be a HUGE bone when hard!
User posted image
calibator Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2013-05-26
49 year old bisexual from California
Urinals are hit and miss for me, and kind of awkward. But, locker rooms are another story. There is plenty of time to observe other guys in the locker room, showers, steam room, and sauna. That's the best place for me to casually check out the competition. And, I know other dudes are checking me out too.
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
The other day, I was in a bathroom, and there were 3 urinals crowded together in place where really there was only room for 2. Also there were no partitions. You couldn't help but see the next guy over, and practically touching shoulders at that. Would have been a small reachover to fondle the next guy.
Unregistered ?

I have a close buddy, totally straight, but the first time we worked out together and changed afterwards, I saw him glance over when my shorts came off. It almost made me chub up, hitting the showers, knowing he'd been at least curious about what I'm packing.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Anyone check out dudes at the urinal or in the lockerroom?