JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking: better with a good bud or stranger?
Page: of 2   next > 
phonefun1978 Skilled Jackinchatter

528 posts since 2009-01-29
45 year old curious from usa
I love jacking my cock with guys on the phone, sharing a hot orgasm,

Sometimes it's fun with a stranger, kind of exciting! But I think it's even best with a good bud, u get to know them better and what they like etc

2 of my good Jo buds ( phone jacking) we've been at it for 10 years now, so hot to build that trust and really bond with a good bud.

What do u guys like? Excitement of someone new or a good bud you really get to bond with??
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jackwguyz Skilled Jackinchatter

859 posts since 2013-03-16
54 year old heterosexual from New Hampshire USA
i'd prefer a good bud so we have a rapport and we know what the other likes. it's like sex, sex is always better with someone you know well
A guy who loves to stroke!
TorontoStroker Amateur Jackinchatter

156 posts since 2013-02-18
40 year old heterosexual male from Toronto
I find jacking with a regular bud is way better
Unregistered ?

I find both to be such a turn on. Jacking off with someone that I already very familiar with, know each other's fantasies well enough that I know that we both are gonna get each other horny as fuck, act, say, request for and fully and without any remorse please any request that he might come up with just cos I already know that no matter what, its going to be delightful due to a connection that has already been stablished. On the other hand, sometimes when with a stranger I just find so lustful the idea that either he or I are gonna find; in between our need for lust and filthy sexual desire, that we are just looking for nothing else than to discover new ways of getting someone to fantasize of things that he had no idea he could enjoy or me discovering the very same; new ways of allowing myself to be aroused and lustful towards something completely new to fantasize about.

phonefun1978 said:
I love jacking my cock with guys on the phone, sharing a hot orgasm,

Sometimes it's fun with a stranger, kind of exciting! But I think it's even best with a good bud, u get to know them better and what they like etc

2 of my good Jo buds ( phone jacking) we've been at it for 10 years now, so hot to build that trust and really bond with a good bud.

What do u guys like? Excitement of someone new or a good bud you really get to bond with??
mistabone Amateur Jackinchatter

183 posts since 2011-11-28
54 year old curious from San Jose
I want both..rather have a good bud...meet afew on yahoo...chatted abit...had some online fun...nothing in real time though...someday I Hhope

Damn! This thread has me rock hard! Always fun to meet more buds, anyone care to chat pm me on yahoo chat under the same name

Pics and vids of me here:

www.dick.net/phonefun1978

34 curious male, prefers older wink

U guys are fucking hot!
mistabone Amateur Jackinchatter

183 posts since 2011-11-28
54 year old curious from San Jose
phonefun1978 said:
Damn! This thread has me rock hard! Always fun to meet more buds, anyone care to chat pm me on yahoo chat under the same name

Pics and vids of me here:

www.dick.net/phonefun1978

34 curious male, prefers older wink

U guys are fucking hot!

hit me up...
Str8Male74 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2005-08-16
49 year old heterosexual male from Illinois
Tough call to make. In theory would make sense to do it with a friend you've known for a long time and know it's someone you can trust vs. a one time thing with a stranger whom you will never see again and can forget about it and write it off except for the sake of having the experience once.
pheonix1965 Amateur Jackinchatter

291 posts since 2012-07-21
59 year old bisexual male from UK
Id say Both for me........Having a good mate to wank with is good but a total stranger has its own turn on....either way its all about what us blokes do and have some mutual fun
North East UK - [email protected].
Unregistered ?

I like to cam myself and broadcast while edging. I guess strangers are watching, so I prefer strangers so I can remain anonymous, mostly.
Unregistered ?

I like both. Wish I had a guy or buddy to stroke with.
Unregistered ?

jackwguyz said:
i'd prefer a good bud so we have a rapport and we know what the other likes. it's like sex, sex is always better with someone you know well

I think you have nailed it for me too. It seems like being friends first would make it so much better, safer, and saner.
jerkinAF206 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2009-11-12
36 year old heterosexual from North Island Naval Air Station San Diego
Much prefer a regular buddy. Easier to get past that embarassing part of who initiates it and much more relaxed if I want to try different techniques.
Be real or be gone. Chat me up. I don't bite

jerkinAF206 said:
Much prefer a regular buddy. Easier to get past that embarassing part of who initiates it and much more relaxed if I want to try different techniques.

agree! plus it is fun to chat for a few mins afterwards. When I phone with a stranger they often cum and hang up right away, but with a good bud, we chat after we cum, bonding more as our cocks go soft. Def less awkward, and pretty damn exciting! hottest thing ever, sharing an orgasm with a good and trusted bud.
tom_c Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2010-07-27
36 year old homosexual
For me jacking with a good bud is always great. But, there's something hot about jacking with a total stranger and seeing his cock for the first time.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking: better with a good bud or stranger?