JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Jerking off outside?
Page: of 2   next > 
jackchatter151992 Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2013-01-23
37 year old from Northern Ohio
Just a thread to discuss the pleasures of jerking outside and the thought of getting caught at any second.

Discuss.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

there's been a few times where i've been on nights out with hot friends, and on the walk home i just wasnt patient enough to get home and i've just had to find somewhere private a jerk out a load!

never really done it in a place where i could realistically get caught though
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
My late wife dared me to jerk off on our outside patio which I did all over a black sock which was intended as the original recepticle .We both enjoyed the event and then she told me the neighbors could see if they were looking.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
jackchatter151992 Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2013-01-23
37 year old from Northern Ohio
Yeah I put this post up due to my love of doing it.

I actually just did it this morning. I went for a drive and after which I parked at this normal spot I go to think/chill out. After awhile..since nobody was around, I decided to find a spot and I pulled my pants down. Started wanking and ended up spurting on a tree. It was hot thinking that somebody could pull up and see me. The thought excites me. Although I kind of wished somebody would have pulled up...possibly even helped. Ehh..a guy can dream. grin
brisjkr Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2006-04-29
66 year old male from Brisbane, Australia
luv that exposed to the world feeling when naked and jacking off outside.
nogras179 Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2010-07-12
71 year old curious from Front Range
I've done this a number of times. First time was on a hike. I was using saliva as a lube, so it wasn't that great. The best time was when driving through the mountains. I stopped at a parking turn-out, went a way into the forest and got naked. Leaned against a tree and stroked away, finally cumming nicely on the leaves at the base of the tree. Now I carry a bottle of lube with me on hikes. When going alone, I usually find a place to get naked and get off.
imallin Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2013-03-09
64 year old
I jerk on my patio every chance I get
boy62 Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2011-12-10
55 year old
love to jack in the moonlight in the summer.... have to be cautious, neighbors can see back yard/patio easily....
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Although I have not done it a lot, the few times that I jerked off outside in my lifetime were very hot indeed! I think I will make it a point to do it more often this summer. stroke
TabooSonDad Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2013-02-01
from Eastern Tennessee, United States
My (adult) Son and I jack off outdoors all the time. We live on a somewhat rural property and we are nude outdoors all the time in warm weather. We've jacked off, together and separately, all over the property from time to time. We even walk down our lane naked to the mailbox along the road. We've jacked off at the mailbox, and have jacked off in the middle of the road lots before. It's a rural road but somewhat busy, so the chance of getting caught is still pretty good - we love the chance of it.
We have photos and videos if anyone is interested - Jpixxx1 at aol dot com.
User posted image
Unregistered ?

I try and jerk off in public all the time! This one time i was in the park with my friends and we were playing tennis.. the subject of jerking off came up somehow and i said that i would jerk off in public. so i went over to a tree, pulled down my pants, and stroked my cock until i busted all over the tree.. best part was my one friend watched and it got me so horny.. he has a pretty big dick too i saw it once.
jjaras Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2013-03-02
34 year old heterosexual
I think I jerked off on every balcony of all the hotel rooms I've checked in to. If there's no balcony, I make it a point I open all the curtains to give the people in the neighboring buildings a good show.
TabooSonDad Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2013-02-01
from Eastern Tennessee, United States
we jacked off completely naked against a full length window in our room at the Venice in Las Vegas. We both shot off onto the glass while some people down on the street watched.
sabichubguy Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2010-04-02
59 year old curious from Arkansas
Love jerking off outside. Usually out for a drive or hike through the forest. Love finding a rock in the sun and feel the warmth. Or by a stream. Even at night under the stars...
Unregistered ?

I love to expose myself to the outdoor air and feel the breeze and the warm sun on my cock - incredibly arousing!

There's a small wood nearby where I sometimes go on a warm sunny day where I've found a secluded glade with soft grass on which to lay, strip naked and stroke my cock...mmmm...I love it!!! I often find myself fantasising about someone (preferably female!!) catching me and offering to join in grin But it'd be just my luck that anyone who came along would take offence and be abusive or walk off in disgust frown
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Jerking off outside?