JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » longest distance of your load
Page: of 4   next > 
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
Wanted to ask you guys what's the longest distance you've ever slung a load? (Please tell the truth)

When I was 20 I awoke from a deep sleep literally on fire. I called my wife in and said "do something to it". She proceeded to give me a K-Y handjob. I was laying on my back flat on my bed when I jacked and it hit the wall a good distance above the bed. I thought about the distance and it had to have been 6 or 7 feet. No exaggerating.

What about you guys?
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

The furthest I've shot a load is usually during sex. We were in the missionary position and when I pulled out to shoot it shot straight onto her face and then onto the proped up pillow behind her head. So, probably four maybe five feet.
gradgrind Amateur Jackinchatter

162 posts since 2007-01-14
43 year old heterosexual
For me I guess the fartherest was my hair. I was 15 fisrt time I got one off that far. I was lying on my back jacking for the first time in a week, and I really came hard. I've done it several times more, but never from pulling out during intercourse. I always want to come in the pussy if I've worked so hard on it.
spikebaltar Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2007-01-03
55 year old curious
Shot behind my head several times while lying down. Not sure how far that is...4 feet?
crocksteady Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2006-11-01
heterosexual from Richmond, VA
I'm usually not a big shooter, unless i save my load for a few days... the longest shot Ive had would be around my upper chest/neck area
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
Same here. I'm usually an oozer but if I'm super horny it might hit my chest but I've never shot as far as my face
Proud to be called a wanker
horny_but_nice Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2006-11-03
37 year old homosexual from Brisbane, Australia
I can actually shoot pretty far which is good a bad! Yesterday I want to cum on the bathroom floor and form a nice puddle which I could wipe up, instead I formed a big puddle at least 2 or 3 feet long! Normally I can shoot to my chest, sometimes to my face or over. I can also keep shooting so that I get many big shots, rather than one big one and some dribbles
bearlover Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2006-07-27
62 year old homosexual from Cardiff, Wales, UK
I tend to shoot further when I'm being wanked off by someone else. The most being about 5 feet I guess. If I'm wanking myself off I don't shoot quite so far - ususlly up to the top of my chest.
ChrisUK1971 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2007-02-12
52 year old bisexual from Birmingham UK
I've hit the wall behind the bed and had to repaint it!
Unregistered ?

ChrisUK1971 said:
I've hit the wall behind the bed and had to repaint it!

I blew a hole the size of a softball through a cinder block wall once. . . . LOL! OK, nah, that'd be pretty scary. I have launched a load a little over 3 feet when REALLY worked up for like an hour or more and with a partner. What I like more that distance is the number and intensity of spurts. I've gotten off maybe 8 hard blasts before.
Realman Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2006-05-12

I have shot about 4 feet.... one time I hit myself in the eye...
Martin Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2007-02-09
49 year old heterosexual from Holland
when I was young and shooting cum was a new toy for me I would stand a distance from the bathtub and see from what distance I could hit it...loads of fun! All you women have no idea how nice it is to compare orgasms like that; sometimes it meant cleaning the floor..sometimes it meant standing in amazement!
Unregistered ?

my farthest shot hit the wall behind my head when i was jackin in bed. i had been saving for a couple days so when i blew it just flew everywhere
wonderspooge Skilled Jackinchatter

551 posts since 2006-03-17
55 year old curious male from NJ
i have hit my face lying down, but generally I'm not a fire hose.

Gee... i wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that I ejaculate 3+ times a day...

Hmmmm...
Masturbation... It's something that I like to do after I masturbate.
Unregistered ?

I've hit myself in the face while laying down, a girlfriend in the face after pulling out from missionary and in the hair from doggystyle (so three feet maybe?) and, while not the farthest, maybe the most memorable:

When I was still in high school, I worked a second shift during the summers. After I got off work one night around midnight, I was pretty worked up so I decided to try jacking while driving. I went out to some deserted country backroads to get off. It was pretty intense, and when I came, I saw the sihouette of a huge load shoot up to eye level.
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » longest distance of your load