JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 2  
azz Amateur Jackinchatter

441 posts since 2012-09-18
39 year old
I really like the idea of watching my GF fucking another guy. It's a major turn on just thinking about it and chatting to guys on hear about it. I've shown some guys on here a pic of her and asked what they would do to her which has been fun!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Blc678 Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2013-01-17
33 year old from UK
I got virtually cuckolded whilst i was 16 and my gf was the same age, we dated for about 3 months and then she decided she wanted to have sex with me. She saw my 4.5" penis and well you can probably tell what her reaction was.

Then she started dating this other guy and kept sending me pics and clips of her fucking her new guy and she told me he was 9"... I couldn't help but wank to them
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
Blc678 said:
I got virtually cuckolded whilst i was 16 and my gf was the same age, we dated for about 3 months and then she decided she wanted to have sex with me. She saw my 4.5" penis and well you can probably tell what her reaction was.

Then she started dating this other guy and kept sending me pics and clips of her fucking her new guy and she told me he was 9"... I couldn't help but wank to them

She must have had a few cocks before you then, if she knew 4.5 was small.
Page: < prev  of 2