JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Penthouse strokers!
Page: of 2   next > 
Rainsquirter Amateur Jackinchatter

296 posts since 2011-06-10
58 year old heterosexual from KC
I first started stroking to playboy back in 78, when my dad let me have a subscription. By the time I got to high school, I was stroking to Penthouse back in 80, and I still do. I got vintage issues going back to the 70's more recently I just download the pet's off the web site.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

My dad had a subscription to Playboy and that is what I started stroking too. A friend of mine found a Penthouse Calendar with a Pet of the Month photo for each month of the year, when I saw that I began stroking much more often to Penthouse than Playboy. The 80s especially there were many memorable Pets of the Month in the 80s and 90s.
kamuishirou Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2012-09-23
46 year old curious male from CA
It was my first magazine to stroke to as a kid. My dad had some and I found his stash. I'd use my sister's barbies and pretend I was fucking them. Guess that's what started my figure fetish.

Yes penthouse from the 80's and 90's was Hot! I still have some old issues, as well as digital files from that era.
BigPeter Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2013-01-08
57 year old
My college roommate favored Playboy and I liked Penthouse (this was back in the 80s). Once we discovered that, we would often trade back and forth for "side-by-side" comparisons. Over the years, I gravitated more toward Playboy, but the late 70s and early 80s Penthouse mags are still my favorite!

Did you ever JO with your buddy in Collage? When I was in Jr High School. I had a buddy that would stay over allot on weekends. We had some epic jacin seasons to Playboy & Penthouse.
Unregistered ?

I love PH of the late 80s - 90s, and I still stroke pretty often with these girls, lots of great memories of Corinne Alphen, Jisel, Lisa Schulz, Julie Strain, and Amy Lynn Baxter. So many wanks over these!

I start stroking even when I look at this page! wink
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Penthouse_Pets

Guccione's obsession with peeing in the late 90s turned me off though, and I pretty much quit following the PoMs at that point.

I actually liked the Peeing stuff, though I am very into Female Ejaculation. You should check it out again at Penthouse.com There has been allot of great stuff since 99
Unregistered ?

drpogen said:
I love PH of the late 80s - 90s, and I still stroke pretty often with these girls, lots of great memories of Corinne Alphen, Jisel, Lisa Schulz, Julie Strain, and Amy Lynn Baxter. So many wanks over these!

I start stroking even when I look at this page! wink
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Penthouse_Pets

Yes just the Wikipedia list gets me stroking too just to see the names of those wonderful Pets. I actually preferred the title of their centerfolds over Playboy Playmate, something about Penthouse Pet of the Month had a more erotic ring to it

Guccione's obsession with peeing in the late 90s turned me off though, and I pretty much quit following the PoMs at that point.
Unregistered ?

I remember getting my very first subscription to PH in the late summer of 1997. It was my last year in college & I lived by myself. Although I agree with drpogen that the peeing was a turnoff, however the women pictorials certainly had me enjoying many days & night jacking off in between ordering sexy late night hour long pay-per-views. I continued to renew PH until the winter of 2000 & stopped due to life changes(relocating,different jobs,etc.) but I'll never forget the fun I had with the issues. Sadly nearly all those issue I owned are long gone exept for maybe 1 or 2.

well all those wonderful lady's are digitally found at Penthouse.com
nc2cf Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2009-09-22
62 year old from Canada
Anyone still masturbate to 70s and 80s Penthouse Forum letters or Ask Xaviera/Call Me Madam columns? I still love getting off to my favorites. Up for chatting about our Penthouse 'stories' history. Also interested in tracking down issues with favorite letters if there are any Penthouse collectors who know the era well.
jjosh Amateur Jackinchatter

311 posts since 2020-11-23
64 year old from florida
yea started out with playboy... but really got into penthouse.. luv the spread on the pets and the lesbian shots.. also the forum and questions was hot getting ideas from the mag..
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
I was a fan of PH Letters, which offered a combination of photos & letters from readers and stores too. Gosh I'd roam the various newstands looking for the newest edition. Think PH was one of the earlier magazines to showcase the bush. And for a time PH had quite the publishing empire putting out a few different magazines.
its just sex
jjosh Amateur Jackinchatter

311 posts since 2020-11-23
64 year old from florida
lol yea i had my go to drug store that had ph ... used to luv the pet of the year issues..
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Penthouse strokers!