JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Penthouse strokers!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

pachsojo247 said:
I remember getting my very first subscription to PH in the late summer of 1997. It was my last year in college & I lived by myself. Although I agree with drpogen that the peeing was a turnoff, however the women pictorials certainly had me enjoying many days & night jacking off in between ordering sexy late night hour long pay-per-views. I continued to renew PH until the winter of 2000 & stopped due to life changes(relocating,different jobs,etc.) but I'll never forget the fun I had with the issues. Sadly nearly all those issue I owned are long gone exept for maybe 1 or 2.
Add a reply Quote this post
worshiper Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2018-07-22
heterosexual male
nc2cf said:
Anyone still masturbate to 70s and 80s Penthouse Forum letters or Ask Xaviera/Call Me Madam columns? I still love getting off to my favorites. Up for chatting about our Penthouse 'stories' history. Also interested in tracking down issues with favorite letters if there are any Penthouse collectors who know the era well.

My favorite era for those letters, and all these years later I can still remember some of my favorites. Every once in a while I do a search for those, but not much to be found online. frown

P.S. I sent you a PM.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

sekafanxxx Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2011-06-29
curious
Love CHRISTINE DAVRAY
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Telling my age now. I started jacking-off to National Geographic before Playboy Magazine started. Then I switched to Playboy magazines in 1954, then added Penthouse in 1965, and Hustler, in 1974. Now I just use the web! Only thing that has not changed is that I still enjoy jacking-off as much now as I did when I was 10.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
mcjay Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2013-11-27
57 year old
I would love to find copies of 80s-90s Penthouses. Any tips on issues (or jpgs of pictorials) would be great!
worshiper Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2018-07-22
heterosexual male
if you search http://archive.org for "Penthouse Magazine" there are a few scanned issues free for viewing or download.

Some members of the http://vintage-erotica-forum.com have posted various scanned pictorials in the forum.
WhitehawkWanderer Amateur Jackinchatter

294 posts since 2016-12-22
61 year old curious male from Idaho
June 1977 - As a teenager, I stroked to this magazine likely more than any other individual magazine. I have images of Dominique Maure permanently burned into my memory. There was another pictorial titled "The Prince and the Pet", that had a girl who once dated Prince Charles. That pictorial was the most visually stimulated thing I had seen at that time in my life. This issue of Penthouse was my introduction to explicit erotic writing, and I poured over the Penthouse Forum letters over and over and over. And let's not forget Oh Wicked Wanda! I remember clearly jacking off over the comic images of her and Candyfloss. This issue was the beginning of my craving for further Penthouse magazines, some of which have powerful memories associated with them as well.
sekafanxxx Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2011-06-29
curious
Love the chat. Started with PLAYBOY at age 12 then discovered PENTHOUSE AT 15. My first magazine I bought was July 1977 with Christine Davray and I went wild masturbating to her. That prompted me to start collecting so I had over 100 mags including back issues. Next thing you know I wa jerking to;
VICTORIA LYNN JOHNSON
BARBARA ANN
JOLANTA VON ZMUDA
DOMINIQUE MAURE
BONNIE DEE
AVRIL LUND
CORINNE ALPHEN
CYNTHIA GAYNOR
LAURA DOONE
To this day I have a 77 copy and spurt to Ms Davray once a month,love to stroke with someone who loves the pets like I do.

Thanks,Sekafanxxx
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Penthouse strokers!