JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Skinnydipping
Page: < prev  of 6  
nudeguy58 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2009-04-25
65 year old curious from Georgia
Yes..I love to go skinny dipping,and do it as often as I can.
I see absolutely nothing wrong with it.I am a nudist,so the sight of happy,healthy naked people is perfectly all right by me.You should try it.It's really good for you,just as much as being naked indoors can be....
Have a great one!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I love to skinny dip! We have an outdoor pool and that's the first thing I do when it gets warm enough. There's just nothing like how you feel with the water moving freely around your genitals, and when you make love in the water, it feels like your floating. When you get a little older, and your body doesn't cooperate as well as it should, being in the pool allows you to get into sexual positions that maybe you can't on dry land. Also, when you have intercourse in the water, the water washes away the natural lubricants from you body and the water as a lube feels very different. Very exciting!

I also have close neighbors and a city street running by my pool, my wife and I like to be making love and watch as people go buy and wonder if they have any idea what we're doing.

It's spring, and I'm setting my pool up today! Can't wait!
Unregistered ?

don'thave to be drunk, its just a fun thing to with ur buds
Unregistered ?

Always enjoyed being naked when swimming, in a hot tub, etc. But when I think of skinny dipping, I think of a few years as a teenager when we (a group of friends) did it fairly frequently during the summer. Either a lake or pools. We probably could have brought bathing suits and towels but there was something exciting about the naked part. No one questioned what we were doing other than the possibility of getting caught. We all seemed to have a common desire to get naked. Funny how few inhibitions we had during those teen years.
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Skinnydipping