JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Nude Model Victoria Voss aka Ally Evans-Crazy but True
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I learned a few days ago from a cousin that the model Victoria Voss also known as Ally Evans is my step-niece. I pride myself on being up to date with most of the nude models out there but there are so many of them it's hard to keep track. I know to many of you this seems like bullshit but it isn't and it presents a real dilemma for me. I am not sure how I feel about seeing her photos, there is excitement and I get hard seeing her photos initially but later I feel guilt. I tell myself she isn't blood related. Her mother is my step-sister and they live in California and the last time I saw them was 2006 when I was in California for business. So what I want to know from anyone willing to reply is should I just say to hell with it she isn't blood related so enjoy her photos and jack off or don't?

I have googled her and here are some links to photos she has taken.

http://www.coedcherry.com/models/victoria-voss/galleries/56725

http://www.zishy.com/albums/280-victoria-voss-stiffy-pop?fo=1

Add a reply Quote this post
JayJs Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2010-04-05
47 year old
enjoy and have fun its not blood related. She is hot I'm giving it ago now.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

faptastical said:
I learned a few days ago from a cousin that the model Victoria Voss also known as Ally Evans is my step-niece. I pride myself on being up to date with most of the nude models out there but there are so many of them it's hard to keep track. I know to many of you this seems like bullshit but it isn't and it presents a real dilemma for me. I am not sure how I feel about seeing her photos, there is excitement and I get hard seeing her photos initially but later I feel guilt. I tell myself she isn't blood related. Her mother is my step-sister and they live in California and the last time I saw them was 2006 when I was in California for business. So what I want to know from anyone willing to reply is should I just say to hell with it she isn't blood related so enjoy her photos and jack off or don't?

I have googled her and here are some links to photos she has taken.

http://www.coedcherry.com/models/victoria-voss/galleries/56725

http://www.zishy.com/albums/280-victoria-voss-stiffy-pop?fo=1

Something else to consider...since these are on the internet, there are many, many, MANY guys beating off thinking about your step-niece is so many perverted ways.

How does that make you feel?
hornyteenguy Amateur Jackinchatter

247 posts since 2012-01-17
31 year old bisexual
[quote=ObsessedB8er]Something else to consider...since these are on the internet, there are many, many, MANY guys beating off thinking about your step-niece is so many perverted ways.

How does that make you feel?[/quote
She is hot and that makes even hotter
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

ObsessedB8er said:
Something else to consider...since these are on the internet, there are many, many, MANY guys beating off thinking about your step-niece is so many perverted ways.

How does that make you feel?

Makes me feel very turned on thinking of how many guys beat off to her, hopefully she is has fun doing them. What I have seen she seems to always be smiling so as long as she has fun I hope she keeps doing nude modeling
Unregistered ?

While I enjoyed both sets of pictures during a nice jerk off session....it was the non-nude pictures that pushed me over the edge.

She looks so hot in those glasses and translucent bra and panties.

strokestrokestroke
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Nude Model Victoria Voss aka Ally Evans-Crazy but True