JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » decreased sensativity
Page: of 1  
ctopher62 Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2009-08-06
curious from WPB, FL
I've noticed that gradually over the last few years cumming during sex is more difficult. It feels like there is less sensitivity in my penis. Lately I've often had to masturbate after sex to bust a nut. We do it together, so it's not all bad, but still...frustrating for both of us. I'm wondering if masturbation is a contributing factor. I guess my theory is that when I stroke it there is more direct pressure than there is during sex, and maybe you get used to that pressure. Kind of like I've heard that women that use a vibrator a lot can get to the point where they can't cum without it. I'm trying to not jerk off as much as possible to see if that helps. There are drugs for erections, but none for orgasms that I know of. I've got a doc looking at my hormones etc to make sure I'm good there. But does anyone have any experience or knowledge that may help. I'm trying to find any ideas on how to maximize the sensitivity. I've read that you can train with a very light touch, like a feather, to gradually highten it, but it's a long (and I'm thinking frustrating) process. I've googled for ideas, but not finding much great help.

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
georgiaguy Amateur Jackinchatter

263 posts since 2006-03-11
53 year old bisexual male from Georgia
Yeah there's a solution, loosen that death grip on your cock when you jack off. All but the strongest pussies are ever going to match the grip of our hands.
I had to learn that lesson myself and I was thinking god this is going to take for ever. Nope just a few weeks. No hormones, no drugs, just a lighter errr grasp on my penis and laying of the finger stimulation of the head and voila. Great orgasms during sex.
And yes I still have to practice lots, haha. Good luck!
life is sexual, especially if your Hetero-flexible
pma Amateur Jackinchatter

338 posts since 2013-01-09
59 year old curious male from Usa
Try shaving pubic hair. Seems to heighten sensitivity. I recently did
Masturbation lover
jackwguyz Skilled Jackinchatter

859 posts since 2013-03-16
54 year old heterosexual from New Hampshire USA
i jerkoff all the time and am still sensitive. i find that nothing is more sensitive on my cock head than a hot wet pussy. i do ok when having sex, but could definitely last longer stroking. do you use lube when you stroke? that could be part of it. using lube does get your cock used to that slippery wet feeling so you kinda train your cock to last longer by edging, etc. i usually stroke dry so i leave my head ready for the real thing, lol. i use lube once in a while but not a lot cuz i have gotten used to the wetness of it as well so i usually go dry. plus i like to feel my balls swinging back and forth and slamming the edge of my chair, lol. i totally like having my balls slapped. it's just a theory, lol
A guy who loves to stroke!
vicarswanktoo Amateur Jackinchatter

395 posts since 2011-09-14
60 year old curious
This seems to be happening to me lately as well. I'm your about your same age, so I think it might be decreased testosterone, unless that is just BS. I'm taking myself to one of those mens clinics that advertises testosterone testing and therapy. I'm in good health otherwise so it's not high blood pressure, etc. I'll let you know the results. It's probably not covered by insurance so I'll have to save up a bit of $$$ first.
Not an actual Vicar
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » decreased sensativity