JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » did u guys jo in class when u were in school?
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
london12345 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2012-11-21
heterosexual male from London
Me and a bud used to open up our zips and jack each other off in class :-)
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
london12345 said:
Me and a bud used to open up our zips and jack each other off in class :-)

Did you ever get caught?
strokin2asians Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2013-03-26

Never did it in class openly...maybe a few times I did rub my cockhead through my pants until I'd blow...probably during exams as everyone was so "focused" on their test.

I would almost always do it in the school bus though. I'd place my bag on top of my lap to cover up, then whip out my cock, and I found a way to stroke my head with my fingers but without moving my arm. There was this chinese girl who would always wear skirts, she had damn great legs. Almost every day she was sittin right next to me and I was beatin my meat, it was clear that she never noticed (was a fair amount of years younger than me). So many times I came while I was even talkin to her. But I think the fuckin bus driver realized something fishy was goin on because he'd keep on givin me the stink eye through the rear view mirror.
http://strokin2asians.blogspot.com
holdingmyown Amateur Jackinchatter

185 posts since 2011-03-16
77 year old bisexual male from Central South Hampshire, England
We used to mostly wank together on the train on the way home.
london12345 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2012-11-21
heterosexual male from London
Not by the teacher... I think a few mates might have realised though!
Unregistered ?

Many times! It started with my hot 7th grade teacher. Shed wear slitted skirts and show her thighs. I am sure I wasn't the only one with a hard cock. She wasn't hot but her thighs made me cream many times.
denali7155 Skilled Jackinchatter

798 posts since 2011-09-13
61 year old heterosexual from USA
Yes I did on a regular basis. This was years ago but would wear overalls and jerk off in class all the time. Would look at the cheerleader types and jerk my cock and cum like crazy. I'm such a perv.
I like to share my jo materials.
Unregistered ?

Would get so horny looking at cheerleader thighs. Once pulled it out and came on the floor in a lab while everyone was taking a test.
soxandboxersboy Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2012-07-21
31 year old homosexual
some great replies to my post, thanks guys! its fun to read which of u did pocket pool vs who took their dicks out in class to go at it. i can remember one of the best times i ever did it was in the class i mentioned in my first post, i was sitting in the back, and i unzipped and pulled my boner out. all of the guys around me noticed and were watching. a few other guys joined in, a couple rubbing thru their pants but one other guy took his out too and we watched each other shoot our cum while other guys in class also watched, it was great!
GingerbreadMan Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2010-07-02
41 year old heterosexual from Los Angeles
What do you mean? Do you actually think that your 7th grade teacher was trying to seduce you by asking you to tattle on another kid, and if you had, you would have gotten a chance to see her tits or have sex with her? And if that is true, you regret missing the opportunity... to be molested at 12 years old by an adult?

This board is insane sometimes.
luv2makeitcum Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2013-07-25
65 year old curious from Ozarks
Did in junior high-what they now call middle school. Had a stacked and packed teacher named Miss Parks that had a set of tits that drove me wild. Looked like someone cut the ends off of a couple of torpedoes and stuck em on her chest. I sat in the back of the room and rubbed my cock with my pencil. I'd have to walk around all day with my cum soaked underwear after I got myself off.
tppumper Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2012-02-13
54 year old bisexual from Idaho
Started to beat off in class in 5th grade to two different girls in the next aisle that I had a nice shot of their butts... I think I got caught a couple times from then on I went to the boysroom and did it.
tppumper kik @ jackandcoffee
Unregistered ?

I wore my coat a lot in class, and jacked under it. I remember once on the bus I creamed my pants and had a big wet spot. I had to get off the bus and walk home with a couple friends including my sister. I hid it pretty well, but i could smell it. As I got off the bus a girl said "Oh Gross!" To this day I don't know if she saw the wet spot or was talking about something totally different.
Unregistered ?

i did it in class just once... after i had a hottie in front of me comment on the huge bulge i had when she turned around to ask me a question... then leaned over the desk at felt me up. once she turned back around.. i rubbed the meat... and came in my pants right there.
Dwins Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2013-03-25
33 year old bisexual male from texas
Few times. Mainly in tech theater up in the light booth or catwalk. Then once I had the keys to the theater to look for my jacket and while I was there I jerked on stage. Was pretty hot.
In brighest day, in blackest night...
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » did u guys jo in class when u were in school?