JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » did u guys jo in class when u were in school?
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Frotishot Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2015-10-28
35 year old bisexual
BillC213 said:
On the school bus. I was one of the last stops and I'd sit in the last seat and back and jerk my cock..Don't know if the driver knew what was going on or not.

Me too! Same thing only I could tell the driver could see me the whole time. As soon as the last kid got off the bus I'd take my pants off and he'd watch me stroke and shoot all the way to my house. It was weird at first when we'd make eye contact through the giant mirror they used, and then seeing his eyes look down at my little cock. Eventually it started to get me so horny cumming in front of him I even moved up towards the front of the bus so he could get a better view.
Bi curious jerk off bud
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
On lad at my school would take his cock out at the back of the class hoping girls would see it ,he also said once a year everyone would come to his house for a pull to see who would cum first .
FrankB Skilled Jackinchatter

531 posts since 2015-11-14
35 year old heterosexual
I had a computer class where I sat in the back corner where no one could see what I was looking at. I remember rubbing my cock through my pants until I came several times to the SI swimsuit edition. The school's website controls didn't block the sports illustrated website so it was pretty safe wanking material.

The guy next to me must have caught on to what I was doing as we both spent a lot of time checking out the cleavage in this picture.
User posted image
cbusjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

802 posts since 2015-07-24
69 year old from columbus ohio
when I started junior high in 66 was when mini skirts became popular. I constantly walked around with a hardon. Tried tor rub off in class but it was difficult to do. Spent many an hour looking at those young legs in short skirts. Back then the wore hose with garters and not pantyhose also. Put some fishnet stockings on and oh my, had to go to the bathroom.
BigPeter Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2013-01-08
57 year old
It's been a long time since I was in a class, but as a college prof. I have seen some interesting things...

A couple of years ago I had a class that had 4 girls who seemed to have cornered the market on skimpy clothing. They were obviously bffs, and often dressed as though they were headed to a party. I was considering buying stock in Spandex.

They were always fun to look at, but after a few days I began to notice that some of the guys in the class were acting a little strangely. One in particular would practically run out the door when class ended.

About a month into the semester, I forgot something in the room and headed back about 15 min after class. I saw this student exit the restroom across the hall and hurry away. (This was a unisex one-person restroom)

On a whim I decided to see what was up. Peeking into the restroom I saw a huge puddle of semen squirted across the floor.

I've never had my class used as "foreplay" before, but clearly this guy was spending an hour checking out these babes then heading off for some fun. Not exactly jacking off in class, but close enough that I thought some folks would enjoy the story!
Unregistered ?

Yes, I did it a few times in class since I wasn't really social I would just sit in my chair and rub my dick (soft) with my forearm while holding the chair and pressing my hips toward the chair until I shot my tiny load, I never really cummed a lot during my school years. This must have been during 8th-12th grade.
HornedStr8College19 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2015-05-12
27 year old heterosexual from SoCal USA
Oh hell yeah I have and still do. So easy in class if your sitting in the right area to do it. Usually wear briefs under basketball shorts so easy to rub one out and just cum inn your underwear. still do it in college now and it such a turn on to do.
GuyHudson Skilled Jackinchatter

822 posts since 2007-03-03
62 year old homosexual from Montgomery County MD
Man, that just got me hard! Your cock pic is pretty fine too!
HornedStr8College19 said:
Oh hell yeah I have and still do. So easy in class if your sitting in the right area to do it. Usually wear briefs under basketball shorts so easy to rub one out and just cum inn your underwear. still do it in college now and it such a turn on to do.
A bone in each hand is worth a try!
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California

In "CLASS" - no.

In the boys room - a number of times.
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
There were three or four of us who regularly sat at the back and jerked off but only in the classes we knew we could get away with it. We even got as far as jerking off the person next to us. My best friend at the school decided to step it up a gear and asked if I'd bunk off school with him. His parents both worked so his house was empty all day. We used to do that regularly, getting naked in his room, reading his older brother' girlie mags and wanking eachother off.
We still did it at school with the others. I often wonder how they look back on those days.
Unregistered ?

A number of us would often jerk off and cum in class. There was also a lot of mutual wanking in the school darkroom when we developed photographs!! A few of us used to stay behind after school and look in the desks of hot girls in class. There were often gym slips in there which certainly kept us entertained...
twizted77 Skilled Jackinchatter

736 posts since 2013-06-17
45 year old curious male from Kentucky
There was a semester in college where I did several times. Our teacher had set the desks in a circle, each one facing another. We had assigned seats, so each of us was in the same spot three times a week. One day I notice the blonde across from me is wearing a miniskirt and I can see right up it. The way the desks were made i could see it and nobody else could.

I guess i stared too long because suddenly I am aware of her looking back at me. Instead of acting pissed she spread her legs and let me see her blue lacy panties. It was awesome, because I was your average college nerd and she was a hot sorority chick. Our classes didn't exactly mix.

The next class put on another show, but this time no panties. Just an amazing bush of black that in no way matched her hair. She motioned for me to jerk off under my desk, so I did. Three times a week for a semester. I tried to talk to her after class once and she ignored me. Never had another class with her.
funtime Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2010-06-24
bisexual male from UK
a guy cut a hole in his pocket so could hold his, mmm cut cock, whenever he liked. he told me about this and showed me, that how i know was cut. horny school days ehwink
AlMorr Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2016-03-05
77 year old
One time when I was at school, long time ago, but I still remember what happened this particular day in our geography class, the teacher had left the room for a few minutes and told us to find some city in Germany before she came back, this town was Berlin a place I visited years later where most of the women on a beach wore either a bikini or a skimpy bathing costume revealing a awful lot of pubic hair, could see everything without using your imagination. Anyway back to what happened in the Geography class, I found Berlin quite quickly but the boy on left hand side started to press his hands down on my penis, I got a instant erection through my trousers, he got hold of my now erect penis and gasped out "what a f****n huge p***k I had. (I have starred the swear words out) I said to him 'let go' just because your penis is not as big as mine does not mean that you can play with it in the class. He did let go and just as well as not only the teacher came back but the headmaster. I never took my penis out when he did what he did but if either the teacher or the headmaster had seen him bending over both of us could have been in serious trouble, I had a massive hard on and that of course would have been noticed with the bulge showing. When I got home I had one of the best and longest wanks ever, he did turn me on to say the least.
cbusjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

802 posts since 2015-07-24
69 year old from columbus ohio
back in the 60's and early 70's when skirts were so damn short and then with hot pants it was very difficult not to. Rubbed through clothes as much as possible without being caught in class and many bathroom breaks to jerk it.
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » did u guys jo in class when u were in school?