JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » did u guys jo in class when u were in school?
Page: < prev  of 5  
scotscum Amateur Jackinchatter

127 posts since 2015-10-18
35 year old curious male from Ireland
I wouldn't have got away with a full on play at school. No chance of it.

I did stroke my hard cock a couple times though from the pocket of my jeans. I used to sit behind a cute redhead lass I always had the hots for. She was a total chav but dyed blonde hair...leggings and always had a thong revealed. I sat right behind her and...Yeah. Loved the view!
Let me eat your load?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Stella0 Professional Jackinchatter

1358 posts since 2015-04-01
52 year old heterosexual from England

When I taught at high school I'd sit with my cock out hidden behind my desk as I looked up the ridiculously short tight mini-skirts of all the fucking chavs. I kinda miss those days, but I fear if I had stayed I would have got caught lol.
garboesque Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2016-02-29
41 year old bisexual
Never actually got it out in class but used to play with it by putting my hand in my pocket. Did it a few times in maths when I sat next to a girl I had the hots for, shed always wear quite a short skirt so always provided me with material!
makeitgrow Skilled Jackinchatter

619 posts since 2011-08-18
42 year old curious from CA, USA
Never did it in class, but had some quick, intense busts in the bathroom stalls every once in a while.
soxandboxersboy Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2012-07-21
31 year old homosexual
Did any of u go to school with guys who liked to masturbate in class? There were a few in my school who had a reputation for jackin off in class all the time.

One guy I liked was named Richie, and he was pretty obvious about it. He would sometimes say to the guys around him that he was gonna jack off so a bunch of us would look. Or I would hear a guy say that Richie was jackin off and we would look. He liked the attention. He usually started by rubbin thru his pants. Then we would hear the sound of his zipper unzipping, and we knew he was pulling out so we would watch. I saw him ejaculate in class many times, it was great!

Another guy was named Marc. He was more subtle about it, but he also liked to put on a show and I was happy to watch. He seemed to know which guys liked to watch and he wouldn't say anything but would make eye contact with us. We had to wear uniforms to my school, and we knew when he was starting because he would take off his shoes first. They were dress shoes so I heard the noise. Then I knew to watch him start to play with himself. Sometimes he would get up to sharpen his pencil or toss something in the trash. He would walk around the room in his socks and with his boner obvious in his pants so some of us would see, then he would sit back down and keep rubbing. He ejaculated inside his underwear alot, tho there were a few times he slipped it out of his pants, and that was fun to watch.
Unregistered ?

Hell yes and loved it. Used to rub while looking at the girls in their tights and short skirts.
Slurp Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2014-09-22
64 year old
Must be the name "Rich." I knew a Rich like that and saw him jo a few times. Squirt and all. Once the teacher kicked him out of class and he got suspended for 3 days.
soxandboxersboy Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2012-07-21
31 year old homosexual
I thought of another guy from school I remember. His name was Dan. He had an odd way of masturbating at school. He would sort of go into a zone or trance or something. I think it would start when he would get bored, and he would start playing with himself thru his pants. Then he would go into his zone or whatever and start stroking harder. He got kind of a blank expression on his face and seemed oblivious to anything around him. Usually he would unzip and pull out and keep stroking, all the while just kind of staring at nothing with his mouth open and not noticing anything around him. I guess he was fantasizing about something. He must have known guys could see, but he didn't seem to care or pay any attention to anything, he just focused on jacking off. Eventually he would ejaculate, which would go all over him. Then he would zip up and leave class with cum stains on his pants and not look at or say anything to anyone. It was odd but def a turn on to watch.
somna2345 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2016-03-11
34 year old
I remember in 8th grade my friends Alex, John and I dared each other almost every week to masturbate to completion in class. We sat in the back right corner (until we got reassigned seats). Sometimes at lunch we'd talk about it and decide who was going to do it. Once class started we'd snicker as the bater started to go at it, switching his style depending on how bold he was feeling....rubbing outside pants, hands in pants, hand through zipper. The furthest we got was when John actually pulled out his dick out through the zipper and under his tee shirt. The furthest I got was rubbing my dick head, which was peeking out above my pants waist. We didn't worry about where to cum because our shirts covered any cum stains.
jerka20aus Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2006-02-19
38 year old homosexual from Melbourne, Australia
never did it in class but i don't think a week went by where I didn't do it in the bathrooms at school
It's sex with someone I love!
soxandundies4me Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2021-03-11
31 year old bisexual male
I was a habitual masturbator in class when I was in school and did it all the time. Quite a few other guys did it as well.

I went to a private school where we wore uniforms. It was pretty easy to masturbate in the dress pants we had to wear. I could rub my boner through my pants or reach into my pocket to rub myself. Sometimes I would cut a hole in one of the pockets so I could rub directly through my underwear. I would usually edge through classes, then maybe ejaculate into my underwear after doing that through a few classes. I know a lot of guys don't like the feeling of cumming in underwear, but I loved it! And it made it easy to get away with in class. Some of the boys around me figured out what I was doing, and a few did it too.

I remember one boy in particular who masturbated quite a bit in class. He didn't care if other boys saw him, in fact I am sure he liked the attention. If a boy caught him rubbing himself, he would just grin and keep doing it. I would hear boys around us whispering that he was doing it, and I am sure he heard too, and probably liked it. He also did not try to hide the wet stains on his pants, and many times I saw him walk out of class with an obvious cum stain. If guys noticed or commented, he just grinned at them.

I have other stories and can share more if guys are interested, and I would love to hear from other guys about their masturbating in class or seeing other boys do it.
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Did it in the locker room in high school with a bud. Got caught and the teacher did not know what to do so they just turned around and walked away.
Unregistered ?

Nicks said:
Did it in the locker room in high school with a bud. Got caught and the teacher did not know what to do so they just turned around and walked away.

Maybe your teacher knew exactly what to do and did the right and wise thing.

I jacked off at school a lot but in private. I remember Rick though, in lit class. He ejaculated. Some girls saw it.
Unregistered ?

I used to stroke at school all the time. Just sit up the back of class, slip my hands into my underwear through the hole in my pocket and stroke away... some of the best nuts of my life were in my history class when me and my friend would do it side by side lol
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » did u guys jo in class when u were in school?