JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Looking for a new sub
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Hello All. I am really into teasing, denial, edging, and the power of wanting to cum and not being allowed to. I also found that having a male be the "cum master" is also very benificial because they understand this will to cum. Especially after being edged for long periods of time. I have been both the slave and master. I will make you tease the hell out of your own cock and make you want to cum more than you have ever wanted before. Is your cock starting to get hard?

This will start via email and progress to chat. Then possibly webcam and text. I currently have a slave that I have controlled his orgasms for over 10 years. He still texts me asking permission to cum!

I am a male and like I said I find that being controlled by a male can be very erotic. The humiliation of asking another guy if you can cum when you are extremely horny is a rush. If your cock is now hard message me requesting permission for me to be your cum master! I hope to hear from some of you!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
golfguy1321 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2012-01-29
37 year old curious
Would love to try this. If anyone else wants to be my jerk off master message me on yahoo. golfguy1321
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Looking for a new sub