JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Hard at the Doctors
Page: < prev  of 3  
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
I think it is pretty normal, but I've never experienced it. But then again I very rarely go to the doctor for anything.

It's been so long since I went I think my Doc retired!
www.buddybate.com
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I've been hard many times in front of the doctors and i loved it, it felt great to be open with my doctor. Although what she didnt know was that i was turned on by her, she was very helpful through it and she said it was natural. i told her that i needed a full body checkup haha, and i asked her about my penis, questions about jo and licking my cum lol, she was shocked but i still went through it and i was turned on like crazy
rover216 Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2011-07-04
53 year old bisexual
Only recently i had a check up on my penis because my foreskin was tight i was expecting a male doctor but it was woman doctors who was in her mid 20's. She was checking my foreskin out and then said will it pullover when its errect and i said just about but when i cum it can get messy and not come out properly. She said we have to check this out and she started to massage my cock until it was hard and then she was pulling the foreskin over and checking that out. my cock was so hard now amd i didn't know what to do, she then said we better check this cum problem and she started to wank me off. I shot my load and then plainly she inspected my cum and said right i prescribe some drugs and then said clean yourself up. I did that she gave me my drugs and that was that , meanwhile in the waiting room was my wife who had no idea what just happened.
Unregistered ?

I've never been hard at a doctors but do think if it was a female doctor, I would get hard. I've thought about it before and don't think I'd feel embarrassed about it only because I was at school once and got a stiffy while chatting to a teacher and I'm sure she noticed but I didn't actually care, I just figure that sometimes people are doing jobs where they experience this. Nothing was mentioned with the teacher mind you.

I think if a doctor saw I was hard, that I'd be able to go home on leaving her office but if she achknowledges my hard on, and tells me where the toilets are, I'd HAVE to go right to the toilet...
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
My doctor is a gorgous dark haired beauty, 5'1" 105lbs. I have told her that I am extremely attracted to her. I had a groin that wasn't healing, so I was there with a gown on, flirting with her nurse, also hot!! When came in we talked, and she started the exam. I was standing up , looking down her blouse, and she checking, my groin, my ballsand all parts in the area! I started to grow, her nurse stared, then left to get something. Doc looked up. And I wasnt completely hard, but I was about 80 percent hard. She took a double take, and I said I was sorry and embarrassed! She said not to be! I said I have better self control, but it got away, and when, it started getting hard, I couldn't stop it. She smiled sand said I was impressive. She asked if I needed to take care of it, so I could my clothes on. I said that would be helpful. It difficult to do something, 9" and 3" across! I said if she wanted she could stay and watch, she said she couldn't, even though she wanted to. I jacked off. Nurse came in helped me clean up. I left!'
Pleasure and be pleasured
aUKGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

447 posts since 2010-09-24
heterosexual
Whilst I have only ever had male doctors, I have cum thinking about a couple of the nurses at my GP surgery before, albeit at home.

Several years ago when I was in a teenager I was in hospital for a while after a road accident and there were a couple of really hot female nurses. Obviously being stuck in there day after day meant I got pretty frustrated, but I had my own room which meant when there was nobody in I could normally have a quiet play. I broke my right arm so I had to learn how to use my left hand for quite a while but had plenty of nice fantasies imagining one of them helped me out!
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Hard at the Doctors