JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » talking about balls
Page: of 4   next > 
SebastianThird Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2012-10-21
40 year old homosexual from Cape Town
hi everyone,
I started a threat about penis heads, and now I'm interested in discussing balls..what kind do you have, what kind do you like (hairy, smooth, low-hanging, tight)? what do you like to do to them while jacking?
addicted to jacking
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
Well Sebastian, I have hairy up tight most balls, I love smooth low hanger on a guy, makes nice licking and sucking on, and when I am jacking off I like to play with my balls, and when I have a buddy that is jackin I love to lick his balls.
Carpntr
Unregistered ?

If you look at my video, you'll see some balls that would love to be licked when I'M jacking my cock.
Unregistered ?

My balls are shaved and when I'm turned on and jacking they are always tight up to the base of my cock. And I often stroke them whilst masturbating.
Unregistered ?

Mine are naturally hairy and very snug fitting so, of course, I like hairless low hangers. I shave mine and wear ball weights to try and improve my loose appearance and find tugging on the weight always makes me horny.
Unregistered ?

My balls are hairy and snug fitting, not too big. All balls are good IMO, as long as they're hairy--definitely prefer guys to be unshaven.

I love having my balls licked and sucked, and when a girl takes one of my balls all the way in her mouth and sucks on it.

The way I see it, anyone can suck cleanly shaven balls. But getting her/him to suck your hairy nuts shows real domination.

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image
Unregistered ?

Mine are average sized and pretty hairy.
nice2seeyu Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2013-02-10
70 year old curious from us
Mine are hairy, hang a little, average looking in size, I like to use a ring around mine when jacking. Feels better for me that way.
Curious
jackwguyz Skilled Jackinchatter

859 posts since 2013-03-16
54 year old heterosexual from New Hampshire USA
smooth balls here and hang pretty good. I love to feel them slap while stroking. can't stand hairy balls myself and find no reason for them. lol. hair was meant to warm and protect as cavemen but we have evolved so I find smooth very clean. hair holds onto scent and hairy is just dirty to me. sorry hairy guys. I'm a str8 jacker though and even though I like to stroke with guys I don't suck balls but they would have to be smooth if I did. my wife also likes smooth and live when she smacks them while sucking my cock.
A guy who loves to stroke!
joet Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2013-02-05
59 year old curious from US-New Hampshire
mine are decent hangers(especially fresh out of warm shower), moderate hairy, and full right now lol.
as for what I like, I love to see a nice pair of low hanging balls ona guy bent over and seeing them between his legs. hairy or smooth doesnt matter
SebastianThird Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2012-10-21
40 year old homosexual from Cape Town
now here are some awesome low-hangers:

http://imgur.com/r/softies/KyEPo

awesome!!
addicted to jacking
reticent_one Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2013-02-22
curious from Europe
Compact and hairless

User posted image
http://filefap.com/view/2912380_gbmel
lov2jakit223 Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2008-07-13
38 year old bisexual from South Carolina
I keep mine nice and smooth always, and i prefer anyone im with to be smooth too. feels better that way when my tongue is working them.
Unregistered ?

I love low hanging balls. They are just sexy as hell. Mine are fairly low hanging nuts. [img]null[/img]
Unregistered ?

Mine are shaved smooth....usually hanging low when I first wake "up", and on warm days as seen in my photo; Low Hanging Fruit

When cold or close to cumming they tighten right up close to the base. I alternately stroke my balls and cock during edging sessions. When they start to ache I will sometimes press them up against my hot vibrating dryer during laundry days for some soothing relief. I've been told by others that mine are a bit larger than average..."full of cum" is my usual response.wink
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » talking about balls