JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public Shower/ changing room
Page: of 2   next > 
Ryan8375 Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2012-01-23
41 year old curious
Any good stories of experiences at a public shower or changing room. At a beach or any place.. Or even gym shower stories.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mac02860 Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2007-06-16
61 year old
Yesterday was in steam room at gym and got the look from a dude. He was sitting next to me, both naked, then he moved to the bench in front of me. He kept looking at my cock and I noticed he had a semi. So I said you need help with that. He got up and said yes. So I jacked him and he jacked me all the while he was keeping a look out. He came on me and I came on him. I got up, took a shower, and left.
iBalls Skilled Jackinchatter

673 posts since 2010-08-29
54 year old curious from Ottawa, Ontario
I went to use the toilet in a changing room at a campground and chose one of the two end stalls. I discovered I chose wisely: the wooden wall
panel had a small hole scraped away that was at eye level when sitting on the throne and at cock level when the cocks were leaking into a row of adjacent urinals. I spent hours in that stall gazing at the variety of gorgeous cocks that I saw pulled out, held and even masturbated in front of those urinals.
Unregistered ?

In college I was on a competative swim team. One night after practice there was just me and another teammate left in the pool. While we were both in the showers I noticed his speedo was bulging. I started massaging my Speedo bulge and that's when he spotted me. He walked over and stood in front of me. We pressed our two bulging cocks together. It felt amazing having my Speedo bulge shoved into his. We both blew our loads in our speedos and then finished showering. It was great.
Ryan8375 Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2012-01-23
41 year old curious
These are some awesome stories. Thanks for sharing. Wish I had one to share.
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
hornyspeedo said:
In college I was on a competative swim team. One night after practice there was just me and another teammate left in the pool. While we were both in the showers I noticed his speedo was bulging. I started massaging my Speedo bulge and that's when he spotted me. He walked over and stood in front of me. We pressed our two bulging cocks together. It felt amazing having my Speedo bulge shoved into his. We both blew our loads in our speedos and then finished showering. It was great.

WOW! Such a hot story!
jackinghub Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2010-04-21
52 year old curious from NE Ohio
Recently visited haulover nude beach in Florida. Totally nude all day got really boned and stroked off in shelter with like minded dude. Came on sand. Was great end to a day watching nude tits pussy and cock
Unregistered ?

I Long For The Day When Something Like This Happens To Me.
mnguy40 Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2012-01-21
53 year old curious from Minnesota
Wallflower99 said:
I Long For The Day When Something Like This Happens To Me.

Me too Wallflower!
mac02860 Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2007-06-16
61 year old
It will guys just have to pick up on signs. Any more stories?
Unregistered ?

Once saw a guy looking at me as I got dried. Deliberately krpt my cock in view as it got harder. He was looking really good at it and I got proper hard...then someone came and that was that. Wanked over it many times wondering what might have been. ..
bigpete Amateur Jackinchatter

366 posts since 2012-12-15
80 year old
it happens a lot guys, you just have to be in the right placeat the right time.

I live on a big lake and when it starts getting a dark just keep your eyes open you can see all types of folks wondering around thru the brush.

if you like to watch just wonder about yourself and guarantee you can see ANYTHING you like
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
AlfieWells said:
Once saw a guy looking at me as I got dried. Deliberately krpt my cock in view as it got harder. He was looking really good at it and I got proper hard...then someone came and that was that. Wanked over it many times wondering what might have been. ..

Ah missed oportunities...

I used to go to a local gym until it got too expensive. Always fairly early. Occasionally in the shower I noticed a swarthy well-built guy. Looked Turkish.
He would soap his thick cock until it seemed semi-erect. Sometimes he would look at me then back at his cock as if waiting for me to accept. I so so wanted to get to my knees but it was one of those places where someone would come in without warning. I was afraid of getting caught.

I know I should have waited outside to chat but...

Another missed opportunity.
cassj Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2011-11-30
30 year old bisexual from usa
This happened in the showers at my local gym one evening. We have private shower stalls with shower curtains, but most guys never close the curtains.

Anyway, it was getting close to closing time, and I was showering after a good workout. Suddenly, an older dude came in to shower too. I think he was about 30 years old, good-looking, well built, smooth body and he had a big, thick, uncut cock. While he was showering, I saw him skin back his foreskin and soap it up. Damn! He had a gorgeous, big head and as he soaped it, his cock began to chub up. It was then that I felt my cock start to stiffen. As much as I wanted to keep watching him, I pulled the curtain closed on my stall and jacked off while thinking of what I had just seen and what I would've loved to do to that gorgeous cock. And yes, I've jacked to that memory more times than I can remember.
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
cassj said:
This happened in the showers at my local gym one evening. We have private shower stalls with shower curtains, but most guys never close the curtains.

Anyway, it was getting close to closing time, and I was showering after a good workout. Suddenly, an older dude came in to shower too. I think he was about 30 years old, good-looking, well built, smooth body and he had a big, thick, uncut cock. While he was showering, I saw him skin back his foreskin and soap it up. Damn! He had a gorgeous, big head and as he soaped it, his cock began to chub up. It was then that I felt my cock start to stiffen. As much as I wanted to keep watching him, I pulled the curtain closed on my stall and jacked off while thinking of what I had just seen and what I would've loved to do to that gorgeous cock. And yes, I've jacked to that memory more times than I can remember.

Could be he was sending a signal...
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public Shower/ changing room