JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » "Naughty" talk
Page: of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

Is it okay during the heat of passion, during a hot cyber or phone session, to say/hear terms not normally used? Does it offend you or is it okay during certain times?

(Examples would be something like using cuss words, calling someone or their pussy a 'cunt', etc.)
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I definitely like "naughty" talk, but i gotta say I never liked the word "cunt"... it just sounds harsh really.
dutchstroker1958 Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2006-07-06
65 year old curious from netherlands
I think most guys would use them when they are very horny, and having describe their body and/or body parts in similar terms (ie rod instead of penis) would only turn them on more.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mack2334 Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old heterosexual from chicago area
Hey Donna,I call it heaven on earth.Sound ok?
Unregistered ?

mack2334 said:
Hey Donna,I call it heaven on earth.Sound ok?

yep mack but it's too long, too hard to say in the heat of soemone's passion. lol. i don't think anything describes a vagina better than 'pussy'.... soft sounding and easy to say. actually i don't mind vagina tho i know it sounds a little too technical i suppose, clinical... but i like the term 'penis' too... somehow that's just a sexy sounding word for a guys cock really... penis, penis, penis... i love it! razz razz razz
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
here pussy, pussy, pussy .... here pussy, pussy, pussy.

Hmmm. She still won't cum to me. frown
Horny old men want sex too.
Unregistered ?

I'd say stay at your limits. Most people would understand. On the flip side, if the person reaches beyond your limit, I'd say let them know that you are uncomfortable with ceratin words. If they don't understand, you don't need to be chatting with them.
ummm_ok Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2007-03-06
40 year old
What if you int he heat of the moment you call a girl a slut or slutty. Not meant to be offensive, just kind a heat of the moment thing, what are your thoughts on that?
Unregistered ?

ummm_ok said:
What if you int he heat of the moment you call a girl a slut or slutty. Not meant to be offensive, just kind a heat of the moment thing, what are your thoughts on that?

I'd say if she doesn't like it she should tell you. Then you don't use that term anymore. Like I said, set your limits and respect others' limits. Makes mutual masturbation much more enjoyable for both.
Unregistered ?

That's kinda what I'm asking....some guys do, some women like it.....some don't. I think it depends on how the person talks to you during non-cyber chat, if it's just a passion thing or a general lack of respect. That would be the main difference for me I think. I have a friend or two I'd let call me a dirty little whore or something, but if you don't know me, I'd not recommend it the first time we play.
Unregistered ?

There is one poster on here that I have read her posts. She has a Husband or B/F that treats her great and with a lot of respect. BUT, she loves to be treated like a "dirty little slut" in the bedroom, because it is a departure from the normal life. She lives out that fantasy in the bedroom and that is where it stays. So while it is ok for her B/f-Husband to call her that stuff, or talk to her that way during sex, it is not acceptable outside of the realm of sex. I'd say the same could hold true in a cyber session.
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
I'd say it's ok, but that everyone might still have some terms that would be "off limits" regarless of the situation. F'rinstance, myself, I never drop the "C-bomb," simply because, in my experience, it's the one word that you can almost always count on resulting in a woman being pissed off.

Notice that I didn't even use it when talking about it...I've got myself pretty well conditioned there. lol
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Call me anything you like. But, do not call me too late for dinner. smile
Horny old men want sex too.
Ache269 Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2007-01-23
55 year old heterosexual from Northen California
yeah, unless you want to see a woman implode, i never use the c word.
Ache269 Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2007-01-23
55 year old heterosexual from Northen California
i am partial to 'fuck bunny' myself. both are warm and fuzzy.
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » "Naughty" talk