JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Going without panties or wearing a toy during the day for some excitement
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
CrazyBitch16 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2007-12-20
35 year old bisexual
lol
I honestly have no idea.
You'll be the first to know when I find out. : )
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Unfortunately, I really need to wear panties during the day while I am at work - but as soon as I get through the door at the end of each day, off they come, along with my bra! I love the sense of freedom it gives me, and of course both my tits and pussy are accessible for many times during the evening I like to play with them while sitting at my computer! grin
Unregistered ?

A couple years ago my gf bet me I wouldn't use her little bullet vib when her family and mine went to the Christmas church service. I did and won the bet, but it had to be one of the craziest and hardest and sexiest things I've ever done. That little thing buzzed inside me thru the whole service! I was going crazy and had like 3 orgasms right there in church! Try hiding that from everyone sitting around you... especially your family. But my gf was sitting beside me and knew exactly what was going on and I think she had as hard a time containing herself as I did as I tried to keep from squirming around sitting on the church pew. AS fantastic and crazy as it was... I'd never do it again, but it was worth it that once. What I won from her in the bet was worth it besides too.
karla_b44 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2008-10-23
54 year old curious from Canada
I haven't gone out without panties in years, but did it quite a bit when I was younger. I have taken my bra off in the van a couple of times, which can feel awesome too.

Linda Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-07-13
43 year old bisexual
I sometimes enjoy going without underwear...neither panties nor bra. Feels especially nice when I'm wearing a skirt or dress. I've also gone out with a remotely controlled vibrating egg in my vagina.
Unregistered ?

Linda said:
I sometimes enjoy going without underwear...neither panties nor bra. Feels especially nice when I'm wearing a skirt or dress. I've also gone out with a remotely controlled vibrating egg in my vagina.

Sooo totally sexy! razz
Unregistered ?

There have been many times that I've gone out without panties on especially while wearing a dress. Sexiest thing I ever did was that I put a butt plug in and then put on a thong and a pair of tight panties over that to keep it in me. Then I went shopping lol knowing that I had that plug in me was soooo sexy I had to play as soon as I got home!
larissa Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-05-17
39 year old homosexual from Germany and around
I like to wear nipple clamps under my shirt and a chain dangling between. Almost every move I make, my nipples get a little tug. I works for me because I'm more or less flatchested. Don't know how some of our bigger sisters would find it.
Larissa
Unregistered ?

i love going without panties and no bra, under sundresses, jeans, skirts, shorts, pants, its such a turn on and makes me think everyone is looking at me. Love it!
Unregistered ?

Toward the end of summer and into this fall, but when it was still warmer outside than it is anymore now, in the late evening.. just as it was getting dark out or even just after dark, I'd remove my panties and put on a pair of cut-off jeans and go peddaling my mountain bike down one of the country roads near where I live. I wouldn't peddal very fast, but still the air would feel nice breezing past my bare legs. The seam of my cut-offs would pretty much ride into the crease of my pussy and push against the side of my clitty. Feeling that I'd kind of exagerate the movement of my leg strokes peddaling moving my hips, butt and thighs more than normal, riding back and forth, side to side on the seat of the bike. The longer I peddaled the more and more wonderful it would feel...the seam of my cut-offs rubbing against and into me and the feel of my pussy rolling and rubbing back and forth over that front skinny end of the seat. It would feel so totally wonderful, especially if I leaned forward more than normal too so my clitty would be pinched and roll on the seat... I'd literally start feeling giddy..a buzz really... and, for lack of a better way to describe it, a sexual 'high' peddaling along feeling all that going on down there. Most the time I'd end up back home and head straight to my bedroom to finish off the amazing buildup of sensations I was feeling from the bike ride. Sometimes tho, if it was dark enough, I couldn't even make it home, rather needing to stop at one of the many little lakes that are all around the area... laying down along a sandy shoreline, often while hearing waves gently, steadily, rythmatically and sensually washing up onshore near me. Unzipping, I'd open my shorts or even sometimes remove my cut-offs and rub and finger myself thru one or more orgasms! Something about just being outside has always added to the sensation of becoming horny and, thinking about it... makes me wish summer was closer to come again than it is. frown
Unregistered ?

A couple nights ago I had a training seminar for work which I knew was gonna be horribly boring. So before I went I put a vibrator in my pussy to liven up the time. Well it worked lol I was going crazy but since the toy isn't the kind you can insert completely it wasn't really comfortable to sit on. The pleasure and pain was nice for a while but after an hour I had to slip into bathroom to remove it as I was going crazy!
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Linda said:
II've also gone out with a remotely controlled vibrating egg in my vagina.

Several years ago, my wife went to a "toy party," and the sales rep told the women there about some of the "product testing" she'd done on the wares she was selling. One was a similar remote controlled vibrator. She slipped it in, then went out with her husband...and gave him the remote to use whenever the urge struck him.
Linda Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-07-13
43 year old bisexual
Rod said:
Several years ago, my wife went to a "toy party," and the sales rep told the women there about some of the "product testing" she'd done on the wares she was selling. One was a similar remote controlled vibrator. She slipped it in, then went out with her husband...and gave him the remote to use whenever the urge struck him.

Oh yea Rod, I forgot to mention that giving the remote to your husband is all the fun. Like feeling it kick in when you're politely chatting in a social setting.
Unregistered ?

"Sometimes tho, if it was dark enough, I couldn't even make it home, rather needing to stop at one of the many little lakes that are all around the area... laying down along a sandy shoreline, often while hearing waves gently, steadily, rythmatically and sensually washing up onshore near me. Unzipping, I'd open my shorts or even sometimes remove my cut-offs and rub and finger myself thru one or more orgasms!"

Firefly, that's the most arousing thing I've read in a long time. Love your way with words. wink
Maggie Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2008-08-31
67 year old bisexual from Wisconsin, USA
I too have tried wearing a little vibrator in my pussy while at work. It was nearly impossible! I was orgasming all over my workplace. I kept slipping into the ladies room to rub off even more. I could not get any work done. I did it on a dare from my hubby. He would call me at work and tease me while I was at my desk. Damn him... he even talked me into going to a evening party pantiless. I was not thrilled with the idea, very self-conscious about it. We barely made it out the door and he had me bent over the trunk of the car fucking my brains out. It happened all evening long. He would drag me to the rest room and ravage me there. Turns out it made him hornier than me. But pretty soon, I was really turned on by it. I would chat with some other man and rub against him while I knew that my hubby was watching. I'd look over and see the hard on in my husband's pants and know we would be headed back to that rest room again. I think it was the most times he had ever fucked me in one evening, ever. Not wearing panties is not something I do often, but now just the thought of it leaves me wet.
Do me, Do u!
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Going without panties or wearing a toy during the day for some excitement