JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Going without panties or wearing a toy during the day for some excitement
Page: < prev  of 3  
BigTits18 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2008-11-02
33 year old bisexual from Missouri
I think about wearing a toy for the day all the time. However, I feel that it would be even hotter for me if I had a guy that put the toy in me, and teased me with it through out the day. A guy that asks me to spread my legs and tells me not to cum without permission.

I haven't found a guy yet but when I do this is at the top of the list of things that I want to try.
http://www.imagefap.com/profile.php?user=BigTits18
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
BigTits18 said:
I think about wearing a toy for the day all the time. However, I feel that it would be even hotter for me if I had a guy that put the toy in me, and teased me with it through out the day. A guy that asks me to spread my legs and tells me not to cum without permission.

I haven't found a guy yet but when I do this is at the top of the list of things that I want to try.

On an Amtrak cross-country trip last year, I met a bi lady who was friendly and had this fantasy too. She was traveling with a guy who I fancied. We met and went to a restroom, and I inserted a toy into her pussy and she a buttplug into my hole. Everytime we met, we patted each other to confirm the inserts were still in place. The last night of the trip, we bribed a sleeping car attendant to let us into a compartment. The b.f. and I d.p.'d her, and then he fucked me while she watched and used the dildo which had been in her on his ass. I love train travel!!
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
clittickler Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2009-06-12
52 year old heterosexual from preferably at home playing with my hubby
I got without panties quite often. I never wear panties when I have cotton shorts on or sweat pants. Most of the time when I have a skirt or jumper on I don't wear them either.

I have worn my vibrating egg inside my panties on my clit and have soaked my panties while at work and have had many orgams. I don't wear the toy too often though. I kind of go through phases with that. But it is quite a turn on to be having an orgasm and have to sit still and quite so no one knows what's happening. smile
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we're here we might as well dance.
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
I'm a big fan of ben wah balls. Once you get the muscle control down, they're really no trouble to keep in. And the feeling of them knocking together every time I move is spectacular. I now have a new appreciation for my rocking chair as well....
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
FireFly said:
A couple years ago my gf bet me I wouldn't use her little bullet vib when her family and mine went to the Christmas church service. I did and won the bet, but it had to be one of the craziest and hardest and sexiest things I've ever done. That little thing buzzed inside me thru the whole service! I was going crazy and had like 3 orgasms right there in church! Try hiding that from everyone sitting around you... especially your family. But my gf was sitting beside me and knew exactly what was going on and I think she had as hard a time containing herself as I did as I tried to keep from squirming around sitting on the church pew. AS fantastic and crazy as it was... I'd never do it again, but it was worth it that once. What I won from her in the bet was worth it besides too.

Now THAT was truly a religious experience. You could have yelled out Oh My GOD and nobody would think you were cumming.
Do you crave big balls?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Going without panties or wearing a toy during the day for some excitement