JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Any women like ass worship
Page: < prev  of 2  
FaggotFredCUMPIG Amateur Jackinchatter

278 posts since 2016-11-01
58 year old bisexual from Somewhere over the rainbow! in NORTH CAROLINA
wandajj said:
I love have my ass worshiped and licked then i do my hubbys ass

Lucky guy. I absolutely adore my wife's ass. To me, it has to be one, if not the best, in the world today. I do love licking her pussy,cand do it every chance I can, for as long as I can. In fact that was my new years resolution, to eat my wife everyday. It worked for about 2 weeks, then she said she was getting sore do we would have to stop for awhile. Of course as usual, that means FOR-EV-ER!! Well not exactly, but seems that way. Antyways, as much as I love licking ger pussy, I also love kissing and licking her asshole. I could spend days down there sniffing, kissing and licking on both of her holes and never get tired of it. She always cums from me licking her pussy, then I flip her over and rim her ass until she cums again, either by itself, or with me or herself fingering her.
She returned the favor for me once. Not that I required or even suggested that she do it, it was her idea. She had an enormous, earth shaking orgasm by rimming my hole, without her or me touching her. After that one time she said she doesn't like doing it. Of course I'm kinda upset about it, but as I said. I never require or ask her to do anything she doesn't want to do. Doing so, I believe endangers a relationship. Nobody should do, or be forced to do anything they don't want to do. I may hint around at it from time to time, but that's as far as it gets. But as gor me, I LOVE IT, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon .
FaggotFreeCUMPIG
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Any women like ass worship