JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outdoor masturbation
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
captjack Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2016-06-28
bisexual male from Texas
I have lived on this farm all my life...lots of woods for sure..great place to jack...
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I love being naked outside
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
As a kid did it outside a lot - sometimes it was the only place for privacy... sometimes I was just too horny to wait till I got home!
grouser Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2012-11-17
59 year old curious male from Kansas
Early this morning was the most exciting outdoor masturbation I have ever done. It was raining and windy and I stepped out to just see what the weather was doing. I got instantly hard. I stepped out of my shorts and walked out onto the deck in the rain. I was so hard and just started masturbating. It didn't take very long and i was shooting a load all over the deck. I was soaked and spent. It felt amazing. The forecast is looking like maybe another rain is cumming tonight!!!
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Yeah, bating naked in a warm rain is really great. All your body parts, every inch of skin gets stimulated, especially if you walk around barefoot in the wet grass and mud.

grouser said:
Early this morning was the most exciting outdoor masturbation I have ever done. It was raining and windy and I stepped out to just see what the weather was doing. I got instantly hard. I stepped out of my shorts and walked out onto the deck in the rain. I was so hard and just started masturbating. It didn't take very long and i was shooting a load all over the deck. I was soaked and spent. It felt amazing. The forecast is looking like maybe another rain is cumming tonight!!!
Unregistered ?

Sunlight is awesome because it feels so warm on your cock, but I'm also very fond of going out in the middle of the night during a full moon and stroking. (outside anytime, any place is just great!!)
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
72 year old bisexual male from Texas
I just dropped a huge load in my front yard this afternoon late. I am nude almost all the time and can Jo whenever I like. Nice breeze and my cock got hard and that did it!
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
happystroker5 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2011-10-30
54 year old heterosexual from Australia
One of my greatest masturbation fantasies is to stand naked on a beach and cum straight into the ocean.
Unregistered ?

I've been walking around naked outdoors since I was 14 years old. When I was in high school, I would climb out my bedroom window at 3:00 a.m. (we lived in a ranch house) and proceed to go for a nude stroll all around the neighborhood.

Fast forward to now. Our house is directly across the street from a 50-acre wooded conservatory that the Village turned into a park a few years ago by building a walking/biking trail through it. During the summer months, I'd get up at the crack of dawn to go for my walk before returning home to hop in the shower before going to work. My wife liked that I was getting my daily exercise; what she didn't know was that I was getting it in the nude. I would venture off of the main trail onto some footpaths that led back into what I called the "deep woods" where I'd have some privacy that early in the morning.

I always had the fantasy, however, of walking the entire length of the main walking/biking trail in the nude--out in the open where anybody could see me. I finally got my chance this past summer when my wife decided to go on a seaside vacation with some friends over the 4th of July weekend, leaving me home alone.

All alone on the 4th of July weekend! The days are long with sunrise coming around 5:15 a.m. (which meant that the sky was actually starting to get light around 4:30 a.m.). It being a holiday weekend, everybody is sleeping in and NOBODY is getting up at 4:30 a.m. to go for a walk or a run. I would have the main trail ALL TO MYSELF. I was going to do it!

I set my alarm for 4:30 a.m. and literally LEAPT out of bed on Saturday morning. I put on a pair of running shorts and a t-shirt. Nothing else. I walked out my front door and across the street to one of only three entrances to the park's walking/biking trail. Once on the path and out of view of my neighbors' houses, I pulled off my t-shirt and dropped my shorts. I tossed them to the side of the main trail and started my walk. Totally nude.

The main trail winds its way about a mile or so through the woods, across two wooden footbridges that cross over some creeks and ending up at a small duck pond that's butt up against another residential street (not my street). I walked naked all the way up to and around this pond, in full view of the street. After circling the pond, I sat myself down on a memorial bench overlooking the pond and proceeded to stroke it. I couldn't have been prouder of my 8" cock than I was on that morning! I blew a huge load all over myself. I was fantasizing about watching my wife getting fuck right there and then by two of my neighbors.

I got up off the bench and headed home. When I returned to where I'd left my clothes, I picked them up and didn't even bother putting them back on. Instead, I walked back across the street to my house in the nude. It was 5:30 a.m.

I did the same thing on both Sunday and Monday mornings that long weekend. In addition to feeling the warm morning breeze against my naked skin, I also LOVE the feel of the moist dirt on the bottoms of my feet. And if I happen across a particular muddy spot, even better.
edgingaddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2017-05-02
63 year old
kriller said:
Yesterday I went to a construction Site , climbed to the top of a sand pile, whipped it out and started jacking. After I came I turned around and saw someone watching me.
It was hot.

construction site ! that sounds hot ! edging partial ejaculations on the fresh concrete with the totally naked masculine body must be great !
Unregistered ?

grouser said:

Did a similar thing two or three seasons ago, I was home alone and the house has a secluded garden. It was evident that a heavy rainstorm was coming over, so I stripped nude and went outside, hard with anticipation, just as the rain started. I was soaked in minutes and shot very quickly with very little masturbation needed. Must try it again some time.
gerryc45 Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2014-01-07
68 year old bisexual from scotland
i mowed the lawn last year no shorts and i had this hard erection no one was around i wish there was but,i can dream i guess..but it was good to feel the hot sun and the soft breeze on my cock..
gerry
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
I have gone backpacking a couple times without the wife into a fairly remote area. I got about 5 miles down the trail and then stripped off everything except my hiking shoes t-shirt and backpack. I hiked the last 4 miles without pants with my cock balls and as fully exposed. It felt so liberating and nice. I was hard for quite a bit of the way and would stop for water breaks and stroke my cock. I camped two nights nude and spent sometime fishing in a nearby Creek also nude and watching out for the hook. I loved when the sun set and I could stand totally naked jacking off and cumming on Mother Earth.
Unregistered ?

Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Richard1234 said:
Did a similar thing two or three seasons ago, I was home alone and the house has a secluded garden. It was evident that a heavy rainstorm was coming over, so I stripped nude and went outside, hard with anticipation, just as the rain started. I was soaked in minutes and shot very quickly with very little masturbation needed. Must try it again some time.

Yeah the feel of the rain pounding against every part of your body, feeling the water stream down into your ass crack. You squat a little so the water can trickle directly across your asslips. The dick and nuts dripping. Makes for a great squirt! You should try it in bare feet on the wet grass.
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outdoor masturbation