JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Longest running jerking time
Page: < prev  of 4  
lornamorganfan Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2011-09-02
heterosexual from Near Edinburgh, Scotland
I held back for 4-5 hours on the 1st 4some I ever had with my bird & my mate & his bird & after I saw my mate coat my GFs big boobs with his best ever load (when we swapped our girls over) it deffo made me feel a stronger twitch downstairs & actually helped me to cum a bigger load on his ladys mouth/nose than I had EVER did on any of my own partners.
I think some guys (me) get a competition type boost from having another spunker alongside.
Hope this helps.
I'm Scottish & originaly from W' Lothian but now in Port Seton (outside Edinburgh) if any of U girls/buddyz wanna chat?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
HardnReady0011 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2011-08-31
44 year old
my best is 3 days on and off, it was awesome i came so much and drank it all
Rabbit420 Skilled Jackinchatter

579 posts since 2011-04-23
68 year old curious from Minnesota,USA
My longest edging session lasted about 14 hours and boy did I cum when I finally finished.smile The orgasm was so intense that I shook violently, almost passed out and almost slid out of my chair.laugh I keep trying to reach that plateau again, but I can never find the time to be able to edge for that long.cry
Curious looking for the right cock to suck
Unregistered ?

Over the years i've had many 18,19 and 20 hour super long sessions. Longest to date was 21 hours 45 minutes. All these super long sessions feel really nasty and cause you to become really horny as you sink into a deep bate trance.
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Hornyavgguy said:
Over the years i've had many 18,19 and 20 hour super long sessions. Longest to date was 21 hours 45 minutes. All these super long sessions feel really nasty and cause you to become really horny as you sink into a deep bate trance.

That's like a coma bate...good luck recovering from that...
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
DD741 Skilled Jackinchatter

733 posts since 2014-11-22
49 year old
Did about 12-14 hours a few times. Alternated with jacking mt cock and doing my ass. Felt great to go into a trance and watch time slip away. After that long you start getting into some weird nasty stuff. Great fun.
fred987 Omnipitant Jackinchatter

7064 posts since 2015-10-04
60 year old
Wow...you guys are such amazin' pro jackers...puts my record of 6:33:27 to shame....guess I'll have to do a lot more trainin'...wink
Unregistered ?

DD741 said:
Did about 12-14 hours a few times. Alternated with jacking mt cock and doing my ass. Felt great to go into a trance and watch time slip away. After that long you start getting into some weird nasty stuff. Great fun.

Your box is full,
B_Rod Amateur Jackinchatter

283 posts since 2007-05-26
41 year old homosexual male from Washington State
My typical extended edging session is 5/6 hours long. The longest I've done is 12 hours. Man there is nothing like that feeling when you finally go over the edge! The sensation of all that pent up cum pulsing through your cock and ejaculating out onto your skin, your bedsheets, your headboard! Mmmmmm. I'm dripping just thinking about it!
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Longest running jerking time