JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » FOREPLAY - HOW LONG COULD YOU LAST?
Page: of 1  
htfp Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2007-02-13
57 year old heterosexual from USA - West
There's always a time when you must relieve that desire and you don't have much time and need a "quickie". Isn't it more pleasureable before sex or masturbation to have a long time to build the desire, the anticipation, and the release?

If masturbating, how long would you like to enjoy a marathon foreplay - 5 minutes, 5 hours, or more?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

You'd have to shoot me to put me out of my misery if you think I could have foreplay for 5 hours and not explode, but hey that's just me...
whatdoyouwanasee Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2006-10-03
49 year old heterosexual from Ohio
secretsecret said:
You'd have to shoot me to put me out of my misery if you think I could have foreplay for 5 hours and not explode, but hey that's just me...

I think women in general are different in this regard. A lot of guys like the long build up, but I know many women that say they get frustrated too the point of just wanting to stop it it's too long. Also it seems that with women that are capable of have several orgasms in a short period of time, each orgasm increases in intensity, which is kind of like the long build up that many guys seem to enjoy.
Bittersweet Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2006-12-07
55 year old heterosexual from Right behind you!
Make me cum (or I will) over and over during that 5 hours! Otherwise, it's like having my orgasms held hostage!
Alistoria Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-03-10
heterosexual from Another Place and Time~
There are times when tension has built and a quickie is appropriate on the way out to my day. The shower is the best place for that experience for me as apart of my ritual. I love water included with this moment. But a long term experience is another aspect to a deeper emotional participation with my body. I recently wrote a very erotic story about a fantasy, and then wondered what it would sound like, so I taped a cd to listen too. I didn't know what I truely sounded like until I heard it...It lasted over two and half hours. A "whole" new level for me. I made one for my husband to play while he drives to work. I ask him to enjoy himself while he listens to me getting ready for him when he arrives home. Very erotic forplay I must say.
Alistoria
Time well spent~
Unregistered ?

Of course, the sequence and contents of the events in a healthy sex life vary each and every time, but most of the time I prefer to have foreplay last a very long time...hours...as that heightens the anticipation of what is to follow. Anyhow...who ever said that foreplay need only take place one time? It can be a build-up to a wonderfully climactic finish over and over again.
Unregistered ?

i think about half and hour is perfect!
morethancurious Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2007-03-01
52 year old
Curious

If five hours is definately too long and from other comments five minutes (since many guys devote to little time to foreplay) is too short What time/amount of foreplay is just right? Also if making love to your guy is the time fram about the same?
TigerLilly Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2006-07-31
67 year old heterosexual from Midwest
As a woman the longest I've been able to just "play" before letting the orgasms "cum" is about an hour. That said if making love is the ultimate objective then I'd prefer a total foreplay of anywhere from 45 to 90 minutes before penatration. That includes mutual pleasuring, kissing, rubbing, touching, licking, etc.
a woman who knows how to use her mouth
Bittersweet Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2006-12-07
55 year old heterosexual from Right behind you!
Just happened to think to clarify ... physical foreplay ... not very long. Mental foreplay - teasing, talking, whatever - that can go on for a while! Love to be "engaged" mentally w/ someone. Then, when the orgasm comes, OMG....
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » FOREPLAY - HOW LONG COULD YOU LAST?