JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Any guys want to try facials?
Page: < prev  of 11  
cumtease Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2016-09-25
66 year old curious transgender male from Australia
As long as I can remember I've always loved giving myself a facial. I just turn upside down on my bed or lounge and point my cock in the right direction. The fun is in not knowing where the cum will land. Sometimes my face has been soaked then I go and look at my smiling fuck face in the mirror...mmmm
Celebrating masturbating
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
I've done it to my wife a few times even though she hates it. She always turns at the last minute so it spoils the effect. I didn't ever contemplate having it done to me, but a couple of years ago, I had several meets with a local guy who was the same sort of age as me. It was the first male-male relationship for both of us, so it was fun experimenting and being experimented with.
We mostly wanked and sucked eachother off, but I remember one time when I was on my knees. He was fucking my mouth, he asked if he could do a facial on me.
I was quite used to seeing, tasting and swallowing his cum by then so I agreed.
He turned it into a bit of a ritual. He wanted me to lower myself onto my haunches and he then moved in close so his balls were in my face. He asked me to put my arms round him and put my hands on his bum cheeks, then to look up directly into his eyes as he wanked himself. Every so often, he'd stop wanking and ask me to kiss his balls or his shaft. He'd then pick up with the wanking again reminding me all the time to look up into his eyes rather than at his cock.
Eventually, he put his hand on my forehead and pushed my head back (I had to keep looking into his eyes, then he spunked right into my face, rubbing it into my eyes and cheeks with the head before telling me to open my mouth and suck him dry.

It became a regular thing he liked to do. One variation was to sometimes get me to put on some if his wife's lipstick and eye shadow before we did it.

Great fun, but sadly we don't meet these days. He's mid-70's now
Unregistered ?

Hot description.
possibly555 Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2017-11-21
29 year old
Sex and Masturbate Dating - click here grin
Page: < prev  of 11  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Any guys want to try facials?