JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Where are all the panty sniffers??? I know your out there.
Page: of 1  
realthickdick4fem Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2012-09-18
48 year old heterosexual from Iowa
There is nothing better than sniffing/licking a womans panties. Especially, when they have NO idea. I have plenty of pix of my hot wifes panties. If you want to trade/chat about womens panties. IM Me. Maybeboth12 on YIM.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

that'd be me. Phermones straight to a guys brain. Sniffing panties is so depraved, but so fucking hot.
Unregistered ?

Well I am a panty sniffer... I prefer that the women know. Not into the sneaking around but I realize not every one has the luxury I do. Message me any time I am on for some chat.

Yim: PantsuSniffer
alldryedup Amateur Jackinchatter

376 posts since 2011-04-21
55 year old
Ive been sniffing panties science I was about 11-12 I use to sniff my older sis she was 17 that was along time ago lol now I have to steal them from friends homes when I visit I sort of borrow them from the hamper if they happen to have one in the bathroom I know it sounds like Im a perv oh well maybe I am
tppumper Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2012-02-13
54 year old bisexual from Idaho
Been a panty Sniffer for yrs!! Have two newly aquired pairs I'm sniffing tonight as I beat my meat!
tppumper kik @ jackandcoffee
Unregistered ?

Love to sniff panties,Even better when you find short pubes!!Then you know they trim!!!YUMMMMM
Always4Fun13 Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2013-07-15
63 year old curious from New Hampshire
Right here for one. Relatively new to being a panty sniffer, maybe 7 or 8 years now. I have a growing collection from various sources and keep each pair in a seperate Ziploc baggie to preserve their scent. I don't wear them or cum on them but just enjoy sniffing them as I masturbate remembering the girl that wore them. PM me for Yahoo contact info if you want to share pics and stories.
Uncut And Very Thankful I Am
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
Occassionaly have sniffed panties. My wife is now wearing a pair of panties with semen in the front right where her slit is. And the best thing is its not my spunk, had a buddy in to do me a favor. Tell me "no" again you bitch!
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
Unregistered ?

I love to sniff panties whenever I get the chance. They all have a different scent and are a sure fire way of achieving a massive load of cum. Difficult to get hold of any fresh ones but when I do its all systems go. I like to keep a photo record of my trophys
Horny4Ass Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2013-01-05
63 year old
Gonna us a pair this morning. My wife showers and leaves them on the bathroom floor. She went to work, so I get naked and slip the crotch and ass over my face and stroke away. It adds to the sensation when your face is covered, and can't see, but smell and taste only pussy and ass as you stroke.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Where are all the panty sniffers??? I know your out there.