JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Older Male
Page: of 1  
tef Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2013-09-08
67 year old heterosexual from Near Liverpool UK
Just wanted to say hello to folks and introduce myself.. I'm well past 50 (Bugger!) married with 3 grown up kids.. Am into all sorts of stuff but I particularly like the younger woman..19-24ish.. Yep, I'm a dirty old man.. I have to say Some of the threads here have been really hot about that.. And it's nice to see so many older men with my tastes :-) If I had to put a label on myself I'd say I was a bull.. I played rugby and still keep in trim, I did some semi-pro boxing too so I don't suffer fools gladly.. I like the panties sniffing/using thing and have stolen a few from nieces, sons's girlfriends, DIL, Friends daughters etc. (all well over 18 I hasten to add) I also do a bit of candid photography and am a keen voyeur.. When the opportunity presents itself.. :-) I'm not into mutual wanks or any sort of Bi-sexuality.. So don't ask.. I will though, swap pix etc of family members etc.. If you have similar..

I'm really hoping that I can share a few experiences here.. Just things I've done, seen or heard about; I'd really appreciate it if you guys an gals.. suspend disbelief because believe me, everything I post here will be based on fact.. As my favourite American hero once said.. Just the fact's Mam lol :-)

In a little while I'll post what I hope will be the first of many of my experiences.. I hope you can find it in you to participate..
Tef
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
fatbob22 Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2012-05-01
46 year old heterosexual from surrey
Good intro, look forward to hear more of ur pervy experiences.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Older Male