JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Old men ogling the young ladies, Anyone seen similiar?
Page: of 31   next > 
tef Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2013-09-08
67 year old heterosexual from Near Liverpool UK
Hello all, I mentioned in my first post about how I like the younger ladies, and how pleased I was to see other like minded older males here.

There's something very erotic about a much older man lusting after or having his way with a much younger woman. Well, it is to me anyway. I know exactly where that particular kink came from but that is another story for another day.

One of my favourite things to do whilst out shopping or at work (I'm a bus driver) is to watch out for the older fellas ogling girls young enough to be their daughter or even grandaughter on some occasions lol. Obviously, in my job I have the perfect opportunity to witness things like that. You only have to know what to look for.. And, It seems as I've got older I've become adept at spotting it, sometimes even being able to predict it..

One of my particular favourite places to visit for this is a shopping centre (Mall) in Liverpool.. Whoever designed this place needs commending.. It has a large steeply rising escalator to the upper floors slap in the centre of it, whilst directly underneath is an open air cafe.. A few years ago I noticed that by having a cofffee at the right table you can see up the skirts of every woman who uses the escalator..Needless to say I spent/spend many happy hours at that place.. It's also interesting to see how many other men have cottoned to it and it always get me hard to see some of the really old men trying to see up some young miss's skirt. A fact made easier by the fashion here of wearing very short skirts, even some of the homeless old buggers hang about there before being moved on..

One afternoon there, I spotted an eldery gent having tea with what I presume was his grandaughter and a gaggle of her friends all sort of 19/20ish and all stunning looking girls. I have to say they turned many an eye as they went past. What struck me right away though was the fact that depsite the many free tables available he went past them all till he got to one of the tables with the view up the escalator..

Once they had all sat down, I found my own table far enough away not to draw attention but close enough to observe.. Throughout their tea he would constantly ask for this or that and when one of the lovelies brought it to him he would always pat their bum (Butt) as they turned away... None of the girls seemed to mind.. I think they presumed him harmless and the touch accidental.. And to be fair he was very quick in doing it for a 70 something year old man..Indeed anyone else may have missed it.. But yours truly certainly didn't lol.. Anyway after tea the girls decided to go upstairs shopping but the old fella stayed behind and sure as eggs is eggs as soon as they were halfway up he was continually twitching his neck to have a good look at their panties... Now, not all of them were wearing skirts, but for the rest.. Well, I'm sure they made his day..

There are many many things I've seen over the years and I'll willingly share all I ask is that in return you share some of your own experiences.. So how about it folks.. Anyone ever seen an old gent obviously ogling the young ladies?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i do it wherever i go
njguywantsit Skilled Jackinchatter

697 posts since 2011-04-29
60 year old bisexual male from NW New Jersey
I would think that any guy over the age of 40 or so does it any chance he can!! (o:
Masturbation is the best, innit!
tef Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2013-09-08
67 year old heterosexual from Near Liverpool UK
njguywantsit said:
I would think that any guy over the age of 40 or so does it any chance he can!! (o:

Yeh but damn few admit to it.. :-)
wank_addict_uk Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2012-04-19
46 year old curious male from uk
lol im only 35 and do it constantly
Unregistered ?

My fave passtime.
Chiefiepa Amateur Jackinchatter

464 posts since 2013-04-24
56 year old curious from PA
Yess very hot looking at those young girls in the mall and going up escalators and such
Married and luv stroking to sexy pics!
Unregistered ?

Love to do it and to spot other men doing it, spotted a guy with a cam fone taking up skirts once
Upndown Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2012-08-30

oh wowwww thats just unbelievable, couldnt expect to find so many dirty guys loving this kind of stuff...I v never found anyone to confes that I always loved to see dirty creepy old men trying to look where they r not supposed to.... and especially on yng fresh cute girls !!!!!!

I've been getting so hard with that stuff since early school !!!! Even stroked it when I'd see such scene on any TV show or movie !!!
love to chat about that !!!!

Y ID: pikioq35698
Unregistered ?

Oh fuck yes! I can't take my eyes of the younger girls. My wife sees me do it and she thinks it's funny. I just say "dayum, they didn't make them like that when I was a teen!"

The fun part is when in bed, wife giving me a nice, slow, lubed up hand job, she will ask me if I am thinking about "the hot little number we saw earlier today" - so I guess wife likes to look at the younger ladies too! cock
Unregistered ?

oh yeah just love to look at those pretty young girls when they wiggle their tight shapely arses as they walk by always save that vision in my mind for later fap fap fap fap fap anyone want to chat ym mallory4687stroke
Unregistered ?

I have two young daughters and wife hates it when men oogle them. I look at young girls all the time, expecially the ones where mom and dad don't pay too much attention to them and they dress kinda slutty. grincock
Unregistered ?

I'm only 33 now, but I know I'm gonna be a dirty old man in the future. If any older guys are looking for a younger bud, hit me up.
pheonix1965 Amateur Jackinchatter

291 posts since 2012-07-21
58 year old bisexual male from UK
Count me in as a dirty old man lol I love it
North East UK - [email protected].
jackincum_il Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2011-08-16
67 year old bisexual male from central illinois
Guilty here too. Hard not to be obvious and snap a pic or two.
Page: of 31   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Old men ogling the young ladies, Anyone seen similiar?