JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Old men ogling the young ladies, Anyone seen similiar?
Page: < prev  of 31   next > 
denali7155 Skilled Jackinchatter

798 posts since 2011-09-13
61 year old heterosexual from USA
I'm so guilty. The young babes of today aren't like when I was younger. Leggings, tight low cut tops, short dresses, heels, just so hot.....
I like to share my jo materials.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Frinky Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2010-01-26
59 year old bisexual male from Long Island / NY / New York
I absolutely do it all the time. Got to be careful when the wife's around grin
unclepervert Skilled Jackinchatter

625 posts since 2010-01-04
70 year old from California, USA
I'm nearly 60, I completely enjoy lusting over hot young girls at public places (such as the shopping mall, beaches, and water parks). Whenever my wife is around, I always like to put on my sunglasses to hide my wandering eyes. But can you blame us older men? So many prime sexy looking girls dressed sexy: high heels, shorts skirts/shorts, tight tops, no bras!
Unregistered ?

Great thread. I love catching grown older men lusting after young girls. I brought my daughter and her friend to a local watcher park and just sitting there with shades I watched this one guy perving away in the wave pool then ogling by pool side. The best time was this summer I followed this guy in a Target who was in turn following the cute blonde girl with a compact, tight body and small plump ass in short shorts and spegettit strap top. I saw her first, complaining of boredom to her mother, then i saw him watching her. She nagged her mom enough where she let her shop on her own. He followed, I suddenly forgot what i was going there and followed them both. seeing him following, running his eyes over her and her having no idea was so erotic. I was painfully hard. Once her mother caught up with her he took off and I skipped shopping and went home desperate to stroke.
Unregistered ?

Love seeing old and middle-aged married men staring at my niece at the supermarket.

She gets 'slutted up' just to go shopping for bread and milk. Seeing them looking at her is a massive turn on, knowing they all want to fuck her.
Flick_29 Amateur Jackinchatter

236 posts since 2012-12-22
40 year old curious
i am always perving, whilst not old i am constantly on the look out for young eye candy and shopping centres are without doubt the best place for it. Especially with the outfits at the moment, if it's not see through leggings it's lil shorts or miniskirts.

I dont drive, walk everywhere and have often end up going completely the wrong way cause i am eyeing up a cutie, i always like to have a look around to see if anybody else is checking her out to. It's always a massive turn on when i spot someone, normally somebody driving passed who's eyes have blatantly left the road for a moment. Especially if the guy is as you say, old enough to be her dad / grandad.

There is a very steep set of stairs at the local train station, almost on a daily basis i am trying to time my distance behind a cutie in front so i can get a look up her skirt.
Unregistered ?

I think most of us guys check out hot young women. I like the fact that these girls are walking around with such highly sought after possessions, namely killer bodies and its no biggy to them. Their confidence is amazing to me. Walking around in tight figure hugging outfits. They must know are driving poor wankers like us insane.

I have been caught looking once or twice and the look of condescension from them is such a massive turn on. They look at you like 'Oh you wish !' or 'Get lost grandad'. I don't stare because I've no wish to make anyone feel uncomfortable. But when it happens by accident it is so hot.
iamthemachine Skilled Jackinchatter

753 posts since 2013-05-06
44 year old bisexual
I love sitting in mall parking lots in my limo tinted car and just dropping my pants to the floorboard and jerking off furiously to short skirt girls walking by
Jerkoff to my petite hotwife!
twizted77 Skilled Jackinchatter

736 posts since 2013-06-17
45 year old curious male from Kentucky
Not quite to the "older guy" age yet, but one thing I have found that I wish I knew at 16. Most of these girls who go out slutted up want to be looked at. Maybe its daddy issues, since I am almost old enough to be there dads now. Got caught checking out this incredibly hot and underage girl at the mall. Now I am not talking pre teen, I am talking 16 or 17. I would never do anything with her, but if she is showing in public... She was bent over picking something up, and I could see the hair coming out the edge of her panties.

She caught me, smiled and watched me watching her. Even spread her legs for me a little. She said have a nice day and left. Course I came home and pounded one out. Almost had to do it in the car.

Since then Ive been letting myself get caught. 3 outta 4 girls will tease you if the catch you. Maybe they know your going to go home and jerk off to them or picture them when you fuck your wife. The ones who put on the best show are the ones who know your wife is right next to you and know if they try hard enough you cant help looking.
Unregistered ?

26 bi m....its a turn on to see older men staring at younger women....i see it all the time especially at the mall
bigpete Amateur Jackinchatter

366 posts since 2012-12-15
80 year old
was at a mall with wife last week saw a couple of ones with very short skirts on.
when the one saw myself and another guy checking them out they seemed to put an extra wiggle in it as they walked away, smiling all the time
HUGETITLOVER Professional Jackinchatter

2190 posts since 2007-03-19
45 year old heterosexual from Syracuse,NY
Can I ask do guys see 18,19 year old with huge tits they are so much bigger the when I was that age
Im into phone chat and up for it anytime love sharing pics of huge tits on slim petite women and clips i have of them does matter who calls me or you.
hornyhubby55 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2011-09-05
61 year old curious from Bay Area-SJ
I was shopping with the wife and saw a gal that could have been Melody Max younger sister. The gal had on a yellow t-shirt so I'd thought I'd post my fav Melod Max vid. My fav part starts at 13:00 Wait for her to drop her yellow top...Heaven!
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
I have witnesed more sexual content at the mall than i can say here
PhilsNice Amateur Jackinchatter

392 posts since 2012-03-03
45 year old heterosexual
As some of you already know , I love old men (60+) ogling my wife , SUPER turn on for me!
Page: < prev  of 31   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Old men ogling the young ladies, Anyone seen similiar?