JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Last Xmas.. Long Post... Now With Pic! :-)
Page: of 1  
tef Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2013-09-08
67 year old heterosexual from Near Liverpool UK
First of, thanks for all the positive replys and PM's.. It seems that my experiences are appreciated here, some of you, I'm now talking to on YIM, and anyone who'd like to add me just send me a request..

Tonight, I thought I'd talk about last Xmas's Eve party at my house to which my Sister in law, Brother in law and their lovely daughter came. Now My SIL is a mean mouthed bitch, but her daughter,is lovely. Not only stunning.. but is blessed with a great personality.. Shes very petite, a brunette and is today, just a month or so away from her 19th birthday, of course, last Xmas she'd just turned 18 two months previously, so she was finally able to have alcohol (in front of her parents that is)

Anyway, My SIL has pretty much marked my card as a dirty old man, but my brother (lets call him Harry) has for some bizzare reason, known only to woman, become a sort of avuncular uncle to her.. While he can tell the crudest jokes and be pissed as a newt, she sees him as just a lovable old eccentric.. If I behave in similiar fashion she go's on an on to my wife (her sister) about it till the cows come home) Lol.. If only she knew what Harry was really like..

You see, Harry is the sort of Dirty old man that for some unknown reason gets away with murder, especially with the young ladies. I think we all know someone like that.. They pinch/grope girls bottoms or make crude inuendo.. and yet whilst you or I would get a slap in the face or a drink thrown over us.. They seem to just make the young girls giggle..

I have thought long and hard about why that might be.. And have failed miserably to come up with any valid reason... I have come to the inevitable conclusion that they are just 'blessed' :-)

Case in point, My niece and my sons and daughters are good friends so inevitably we holiday with my SIL's family or they with us.. If we hire a Villa we will often have the company of some young boyfriend/girlfriend along too.. Now this does present some great photo opportunitys, but my SIL watches her daughter like a hawk..So taking pix of her daughter has to be done very carefully...Anyway, I'm sure you get the idea of how protective she is..

Or, at least that is, when I or some other middle aged man is around... But, honestly? when Harry's there, she's all but taking her daughters knickers down for him :-P

Last Xmas for example, We had a party at our house..We're fortunate enough to have a huge garden and have the last detached house in a cul de sac so it gets pretty lively..Not having neighbours to worry about, And of course, with all the young relatives making the most of the free booze and loud music theres no shortage of young lovelies wandering around.. (Often the young folk will show up at 1 or 2am having been clubbing it elsewhere first) Anyway, my niece.. (lets call her Sam) Arrives at about 1.30am or so and comes over to say hi merry Xmas etc.. At the time, I was talking to Harry who she says a polite hello to..and scampers off with her B/f to dance.. Harry, looks at me and sez "Fuck me.. Did you see those trousers?".. " leggings, I said..and who couldn't?" ... (She was a wearing a very tight pair of white leggings tucked into cowboy boots) "So, he asks "have you fucked it yet?" "Yeh, I said a 1000 times in every position".. He raised one eyebrow and choked on his drink.. "Right, he said.. Before the end of the night I'll have me hand down the back of them and the front too If I play my cards right.!"

I explained to him, that A) her Mum an Dad were there, B) her B/F was there, and C) he is about 50 years her senior.. So whilst I know he's good, he had no chance...

An hour or so later and I'm chatting up some young tart in the kitchen when in wanders Harry and Sam.. "Just getting young Sam here a drink" he says.. pouring her a good measure of my bloody Jack Daniels.. "Aye, he says, shes upset cos she caught her boyfriend shagging some tart upstairs.."

Now, normally, some teenage git shagging in my house would have made me go get my baseball bat.. but.. on this occasion I was more than happy to let it go.. "Oh aye? says I..You alright Sam?" "Yeh, she replied tearfully and Uncle Harrys looking after me" .. I'll bet he is, I thought.. That girl needed more alcohol like a fish needed a bicycle.. But,Harry never letting morals get in the way of a good time, made her down it in one, under one of his 'made up' game rules then poured her another.. I'm not cheap with my booze, but my JD is special to me.. and he was serving her triples if not quadruples.. with about a teaspoonful of lemonade, Twat, I thought, I'm going to get the money for that back..I was a little distracted though when I noticed that he had his arm around her waist.. and, to be fair, to anyone else watching, it might have looked like he was being the friendly concerned grandparent... To me though this was Harry's first step.. and again, to be fair..to those who might have glanced their way.. they might not have noticed his hand drift down to her arse every so often...And if they had? Well, I'm sure they would have put it down to a drunk old fools accidental touch. But they didn't know him like I knew him.. Anyway, having poured her yet a 3rd drink..he turns her around.. (Purely for my benefit I think) and I can see his hand plainly stroking her little bum..And in those tight leggings it looked tiny beleive me.. (I have to say here, theres something really erotic to me in seeing an old mans hand on a young girls arse.. something about is so dirty and perverted that it rings all my bells)

So, events moved on.. I'm having fun with wimp son's girlfriend in the garden.. When Sam's mother comes storming over.. She's as pissed as a newt, and trying hard to treat me like dirt.. She'd just reached boiling point when Harry ambles over with Sam in tow..and talk about taking the wind out of someones sails? her anger went from full throttle to dead slow..in seconds.. She starts laughing and smirking like a cat that's got the cream.. I swear she was all but flirting with him.. Meanwhile, Sam.. who's quite obviously out of it..is leaning against Harry and asking her mum if they can go home... Because she feels sick.. "Nonsense, says my SIL, you stay with Harry he'll look after you".. "But mum" says Sam..To which her mother drew her an evil look.. "Look Sam" says she, I don't care, If youv'e been bloody stupid and drank too much, me an your dad don't get out much and your'e not ruining our night, so you stay with your Uncle Harry till it's time to leave, right?".. "But Mum...., says Sam drukenly,..... he keeps feeling my bum"

Oh shit, I thought.. this is where it gets bloody ugly..

My SIL's mouth tightens to it's no more than a harsh line..and I'm choosing my exit route, when she says.. "You silly little girl, as if a man like Harry would be like that!.. Harry's a gentleman and your just a teenager Who's drank to much! Why on earth would he touch you eh? when theres lot of adult women here.. ?" I swear Samantha, I will have words with you in the morning! " (NB: These might not have been the actual words here but it is the gist of it)

By now I must have resembled an open-mouthed flycatcher..So dumbfounded was I.. that I missed the next bit.. Was she really prepared to put her pride and joys chastity in the hands of Harrry? Did she realy think that some pissed up women well past 40 with saggy tits and a huge arse were more interesting to us old men than some teenage totty?

Then she says.. "I'm really sorry Harry, please just ignore her.. I'll march her straight home now".. "Nonsense says he, it was just a misunderstanding and I'm sure she didn't mean it. You go find that husband of yours and enjoy Xmas and I'll look after Sam." Maybe she was to drunk to notice, but I saw Harry's definite wink..

"Oh thank you Harry, says she, your'e so thoughtfull And don't let the little minx out of your sight, will you Harry?".. I swear she was almost batting her eyelashes by this time... "No, says he, I certainly won't,.. And you can trust me to take good care of little Sam here".. "Yes, she says.. I know what a Gent you are".. At this point they moved around a little so that now instead of at my side, Harry and Sam have now got their backs to me.. with SIL in front of them.. That's when I got the biggest hard on I'd had in ages.. Not only was Harry's hand down the back of Sams leggings, I could see he was now pulling her knickers up over the leggings waistband, that let me see she was wearing what I'd only guessed earlier,(given the tightness of the leggings, white bikini style knickers).. To say I was frozen to the spot would be an understatement.. After a few seconds of fumbling, and a quick cuddle around the waist.. When his hand next went to her bum, he made sure it was inside her leggings and, her knickers. I know it was inside her knickers too because the waistband of both leggings and panties were on the outside of his hand.. Yet all this time he carried on a conversation with her mother about how he'd look after Sam and no he wouldn't leave her alone etc..

After her mother left.. He turned and winked at me.. then asked me politely to fuck off.. Which reluctantly I did...

How it ended I have no idea.. He said he fingered her but she wouldn't go down on him cos she was scared of being sick..And he couldn't shag her because his dick wasn't getting hard.. But he did have her white panties (size smooth the next day.. and took great delight in showing me them..

Incidentally, whilst I can't in all conscience put Harry's pic up I can say that he's not a George Clooney or Robert Redford type.. He is 9 years older than me and looks more like Arthur Lowe..from Dads Army...You can google image search that.. My niece however I can put up... as the likelihood of her finding this site is remote..

Regards all.. And as usual please share your own experiences with older men and younger ladies..

User posted imagesmilesmile
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Nice
littleducky Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2012-08-10
48 year old curious from Toronto
Yup I'm hard
Everyday I'm Tugging It!
Jimmy1949 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2013-09-14
74 year old
Thanks for sharing gave me a good long wank session that story did. and shes quite a cracker that young lady, the thought of Harry with his hands down her pants... oh yum yum..
TJUK Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2014-08-13
52 year old curious from UK & Ireland
Amazing story......got me rock hard......mmmmmmm. Wish I had those panties to play with....yummy!
I like my woman like my Whisky......aged 18 years
silverd52 Novice Jackinchatter

68 posts since 2014-04-17
63 year old curious from U.S. East coast
cock That Harry's a lucky S.O.B.
And the image of a handful of ass
Well...strokestrokestroke
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Last Xmas.. Long Post... Now With Pic! :-)