JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » my dream
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

I'm also a married bi curious guy. I get so turned on by fantasising about having another guy cum on me, and sucking cock (something I've never done). It's a incredible turn-on.
Add a reply Quote this post
youngb Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2013-08-23
32 year old
me too... i am straight but,, my cock gets so hard and dribbles with precum when i think about sucking another guy's cock!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
twizted77 Skilled Jackinchatter

736 posts since 2013-06-17
45 year old curious male from Kentucky
Intetesting encounter. My wife and her best friend went shopping, so I hung out at the friends house with her husband. Drank a few beers. Out of the blue he said, "I've seen you checking out Cheri's ass. You ever fantasize about her when you fuck Sandy(my wife)?" I was honest and said yes. "You ever jerk off to her?" Again I admitted it.

We sat for a few minutes in silence, and I thought we were about to fight. Then he said, "she took a shower right before you got here. Her dirty panties are on top of the hamper. You can go in there for a few, if you want."

I stared at him for a minute and then got up. As I headed down the hall he told me I could cum in them if I wanted, he was gonna do laundry.

I did just that. Left the door open hoping....

When I was done, he went in got the laundry and washed them

I don't know if it was a one time thing or if it could happen again. Or if it might go further. I've wanted Cheri for years. She is skinny, but has s huge ass that now I know smells as good as it looks.
I like to imagine what he did with the cum stained panties. I hope it did something besides wash them.
Unregistered ?

Just thought id add my 2 cents. I'm married to but several years ago I discovered that seeing a guy jack off really turned me on. I found a crusing spot by accident and in the years i visited there saw a lot and jacked off with many different guys until finally I jerked a guy off. it was really hot. Since then I've let a few guys suck me but haven't tried it yet. Then one fine day at a local hot spot I met a guy who offered to let me fuck him. To be honest I got nervous and left but I just drove to another park. I was so hard I was going to jack off. There was no one there. Then a truck pulls up and it was the guy from before. I was stoking and he got out of his truck, turned to face away from me and dropped his pants. I couldn't help but go over to him and fuck him. It was very brief. I was totally freaked out but to horny to stop. I'll never forget the feeling to this day. He was really hot inside and tight. I came quickly shooting on the ground instead of inside him then he jacked himself off. Its been years now bu I still get hard thinking about him and what it would be like to get with a guy at a hotel room or a house, get naked and fuck him but this time fill him up. I've given so thought to letting him fuck me to nut you sound like the kind of guy I'd luv to meet. I'm str8 like you but the whole thing as got me jacking right now. Wish you were close by bud. We could fulfill each others fantasies.

mejackinujackin said:
Just thought id add my 2 cents. I'm married to but several years ago I discovered that seeing a guy jack off really turned me on. I found a crusing spot by accident and in the years i visited there saw a lot and jacked off with many different guys until finally I jerked a guy off. it was really hot. Since then I've let a few guys suck me but haven't tried it yet. Then one fine day at a local hot spot I met a guy who offered to let me fuck him. To be honest I got nervous and left but I just drove to another park. I was so hard I was going to jack off. There was no one there. Then a truck pulls up and it was the guy from before. I was stoking and he got out of his truck, turned to face away from me and dropped his pants. I couldn't help but go over to him and fuck him. It was very brief. I was totally freaked out but to horny to stop. I'll never forget the feeling to this day. He was really hot inside and tight. I came quickly shooting on the ground instead of inside him then he jacked himself off. Its been years now bu I still get hard thinking about him and what it would be like to get with a guy at a hotel room or a house, get naked and fuck him but this time fill him up. I've given so thought to letting him fuck me to nut you sound like the kind of guy I'd luv to meet. I'm str8 like you but the whole thing as got me jacking right now. Wish you were close by bud. We could fulfill each others fantasies.
nobody is local! IDamn. I don't consider myself gay. I love pussy. I just want to get fucked in the ass my another man. Then I want to suck him til he cums in my mouth. Maybe dress up in my wife's panties for him.

Went to Destin with my wife and kid last week. After they went to bed I went out on deck to smoke. Looked over at the beach house next to ours and saw two college guys we had seen playing frisbee earlier kissing. So I hid in the shadows and watched.

One of the guys dropped to his knees. I could not see, but pretty sure he was giving head. After a few minutes he stood up, dropped his shorts and bent over. His friend fucked him bareback over the rail.

The next day their gfs showed up and you would have no idea.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » my dream