JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Big Fat Gypsy Weddings
Page: of 1  
tef Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2013-09-08
67 year old heterosexual from Near Liverpool UK
Was watching this show earlier, and remembered when I was a young lad working on a traveling fairground.. Like most UK lads in the 70's an 80's when these fairs came to town we'd often get part time jobs on the Waltzers or dodgems etc.. It was a great way to pick up girls..Even when they were with their boyfriend they would still want to shag you..And often did.. I was a young amateur boxer so had a good sense of balance and got on well on the waltzers.. Every season I'd work for the two weeks they were in town and got to know the traveling community quite well..

After a few seasons I ate with the family who owned the ride
and learned a few things.. For example, did anyone know that Gypsies still observe the tradition of Droit De Signeur? (This is a tradition of the Grooms father sleeping with the bride on the wedding night) It's something the telly never mentions.. lol

It turned me on no end when I went to one of their weddings watching some young gorgeous barely legal teen in her white wedding dress and knowing some fat drunk old fuck was going be to deep in her fanny at the end of the night..

And as for the Ghost train.. Jesus .. Don't ever let your daughters/girlfriend on there.. The fair I used to work on had a ghost train owned by an old fella, he was 72 and as wiry as fuck.. I saw him beat down men half his age.. But his weakness was the young girls.. and at the time there was no H+E breathing down everyone's necks..What he used to do was collect the tickets at the turnstile and when some young totty came along that he fancied, he'd wander into the dark tunnel and grope her as she passed..He particularly like when she had her boyfriend in tow..and more than one young lass had her tits and fanny felt up whilst in there..

I worked there once or twice but had more fun on the Waltzers.. Happy Days..

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Big Fat Gypsy Weddings