JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Drunk girls rubbing their tits against you?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

The past few times I've been out on nights out with friends I've noticed girls I know, who, after a few drinks, will talk to you real close while rubbing their tits against my arm, chest etc... Anyone else experienced this? Does it mean they want to fuck you? They just like the potential attention?
Add a reply Quote this post
jerkingturkey Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2013-06-03
35 year old curious
women are teases before they are sluts lol
most of the time it's just trying to get attention or because they are just dumb and getting in your space because they're drunk lol
keep jerkin that turkey!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
allpurexxx Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2010-08-14
47 year old heterosexual
Its the tease mainly my wife is busty and she admits to doing it in clubs etc,love when girls do it to me tho!
keiranmac Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2013-07-29
21 year old bisexual male from Scotland
love it even better when they feel my cock thru my jeans!
KeiranMac
Unregistered ?

WankerovNew said:
The past few times I've been out on nights out with friends I've noticed girls I know, who, after a few drinks, will talk to you real close while rubbing their tits against my arm, chest etc... Anyone else experienced this? Does it mean they want to fuck you? They just like the potential attention?

What if the women are sober?
Last week I did a presentation to some students and after we had some photos taken. I noticed that one of my colleagues stood next to me for a photo and it was noticeable that she was pushing her boobs into me. In another photo one of the teachers did the same. When women do this are they sending a message? Any girls care to give their opinion?
Thanks.
thumbper384 Amateur Jackinchatter

381 posts since 2012-03-15
33 year old bisexual
100% of them are teasing you, but depending on how much attention you pay them/don't pay they other girls + alcohol consumed, over time about 5% or so may actually let you fuck them. Or at least blow you in the bathroom.
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
thumbper384 said:
100% of them are teasing you, but depending on how much attention you pay them/don't pay they other girls + alcohol consumed, over time about 5% or so may actually let you fuck them. Or at least blow you in the bathroom.

Agree it's 100% tease and if you try to take it farther 95% will get offended.
It's a power game, like most flirting. They are just drunk and trying to swagger a bit while they are feeling how hot they are. Not like guys don't do the same.

One thing they often don't realize is -- once we guys get thinking about sex we can't think about anything else. That old switch flips. Then they get real offended if we try to take it to the next level.

If you want to piss them off, just look right past them and go pay some real attention to a woman who is plain looking, isn't playing the flirt game. It's like the mathematical model of the barroom choice in "A Beautiful Mind" when he ignores the stacked blonde and she just gets mad and leaves, and his chances with the other girls improve dramatically as they get more confident.

If you don't want the boob-rubbing to stop, just chill and enjoy it and maybe buy them a drink -- and practice the art of keeping the good vibes going by not reaching for more than you are gonna get.

As for the 5% who might fuck or blow you, do a mental check on how they look when you're sober and what the chances are of them telling their friends what they did with you when you (not they) were drunk.
lilredlisa Amateur Jackinchatter

135 posts since 2013-02-14
51 year old
are you guys complaining 'cause we do what we do?

hell a couple weeks ago I was dancing with a guy and he told me I was to close to him, go firgue I guess.

damn you do damn you don't.

just sayinggringringrin
watchmeplay Amateur Jackinchatter

101 posts since 2012-07-16
34 year old curious from nj
He probably only said that to you because he was hard and embarassed youd feel it haha
Lookin for a South Jersey jack bud
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
You know what guys dont ever lie to your g/f or your wife you will get busted cus they are way smarter than we are and if you do its sudden death car problem Ipulled into a parking lot o they had a Fridays one seat at the bar and 2 cute girls next to me i was toast when she picked me up there was no sex that night even though i had done nothing wrong
Even though the girls had invited me to a birthday party
Unregistered ?

I think saying they are all teases is a bit harsh. Some may be, but a lot won't even think. Even though women know how much we like tits, in some ways they just don't really get it. I've lost count of how many times a woman has caught me looking at her tits then looked down and gone "what?" whilst she looks for what I'm looking for, like I've noticed a stain or something, lol.

But yeah, I do love it. There's something about feeling tit, even grazing lightly with your elbow, that just sends an electric shock right through you. There's nothing I love more than feeling tits. Even better is getting girls to let you properly feel their tits whilst making out you're just "fooling around". :-)
lilredlisa Amateur Jackinchatter

135 posts since 2013-02-14
51 year old
was a bar tender for a while back a few years ago, believe me you learn rather quickly how to make good tips.

00000 excuse me I forgot to button the last two buttons on my blouse==== sorry about that
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
[quote=jerkingturkey]
"women are teases before they are sluts lol
most of the time it's just trying to get attention"

"City girls just seem to find out early
How to open doors with just a smile..."
(from "Your Lyin' Eyes"wink

Like lilredlisa says, you can succeed with two open blouse buttons, but I bet a lot of girls pick up the approach up before they even have breasts much. Do they get it from their mom, or their dad, or is it just there from birth... hmmm

Like some guys know how to give a girl the eye in a way that gets eye contact back, others it just never gonna work for us and eventually we stop trying or use some other approach.

"A rich old man, she won't have to worry..."

I say if you get some boob contact, it's all beautiful and if she notices your boner nobody needs to be surprised.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Drunk girls rubbing their tits against you?