JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » M/F mutual
Page: of 2   next > 
slimdickins Amateur Jackinchatter

115 posts since 2013-10-31
48 year old heterosexual from NYC
I would love to jack off with a woman rubbing her pussy. Would be great if she would squirt on my cock and I cum on her pussy. Anyone experience this?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
hornyguy9999 Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2013-10-11
73 year old bisexual male from Bridgewater NJ
no but i sure would love to have the opportunity. makes me hard just to think about it.
love to masturbate - female
wantsumfun Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2013-01-21
63 year old from Georgia
Not the squirting part, but yes. I enjoyed a mutual masturbation friendship with a woman for several years.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
My late wife and I would sometimes take a nap and engage in mutual masturbation. We did this at least once a week for some variety. I always enjoyed bit more as I did not have to exert much energy to satisfy her and as most of us here on jackin chat we love masturbation in all of it's forms.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
slimdickins Amateur Jackinchatter

115 posts since 2013-10-31
48 year old heterosexual from NYC
I love those squirt bukkake videos. I would love to have a few women masturbating and squirting all over me while I jack off. Big fantasy I've had for a while now.
Unregistered ?

I've done it before with 2 ladies. No squirting but mutual masturbation and oral. Totally awesome times.
Unregistered ?

love doing this with the wife
wantsumfun Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2013-01-21
63 year old from Georgia
Doesnt everyone do this with the wife?

With a friend is even more fun. :-)
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My wife and I, married 40 years before she passed away, had many years of mutual masturbation, along with having 3 kids and a great sex fulled life. It was so sexually charged, that she brought her older widowed sister into our bedroom about 18 months before she died in 2006. Since then, Sis and I have also fully enjoyed the mutual jacking and jilling, when ever we can get togetnher, 1700 miles apart.

After I posted the above, I realized that I meant to add more to this.
Back in my teen days, one of my dates and I used to go to the drive-in movies every weekend. I taught her that there were some fun things she could do with her hands in her knickers as I was stroking my cock. Then she wanted to work my cock as I fingered her to make her cum too. So mutual masturbation was a common part of our sex experience. A few years later, with my first wife from 1961 to 1965, in additional to raising our son, we enjoyed mutual jacking and jilling. Even with that, we ended up divorcing and I remarried in 1968. Knowing that mutual masturbation was a wonderful thing, my 2nd wife took to it naturally and we enjoyed it for 40 years until she passed away. She had introduced her older widowed sister to our sex life, in 2005 and Sis was a natural masturbator and delighted in jerking me off and fingering herself as I watched. So, I have blessed to have had four women in my life that loved mutual masturbation.
Dickguy
Jacklvr Skilled Jackinchatter

536 posts since 2009-12-26
77 year old heterosexual from Northern Va..
Sadly most married couples don't do this...why?? I can't answer since the guy usually is up for it...Asmazing how a couple can stroke and feel each other when dating but after getting married they stop doing it...Usually it's the woman who is not interested but they fail to realize the guy craves it...
Unregistered ?

Great way to have sex. A wonderful girlfriend and I did this lots in our teens..... result, I found out how to make women cum properly.

The last woman I was with said "that was nice" after Id made her cum once. Three hours later she was begging for mercy after she'd squirted three times with me up to four knuckles in.

She later stalked me! Too bad....
Unregistered ?

The wife and I do this often We both get a big thrill from watching each other l often incorporate this with a photographic session which seems to get her very aroused and often leeds to multiple orgasms
mountainchef Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2012-12-19
69 year old heterosexual from northern california
I agree with you slim. I think I would prefer mutual masturbation. I would love it if a women would squirt on my cock. I would also love it if the women would let me cum on her. If any ladies read this and would like to do this let me know.
looking for a women to play with.
colbart Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2006-04-18
61 year old bisexual from Abingdon-on-Thames, Oxfordshire UK
Mutual masturbation, was the start of my first sex experience, her name was Veronica, and she showed me how to pleasure a woman with my fingers, then my tongue.....being a good catholic she would never use rubbers, so penetration never happened....or at least withdrawal did. a few close calls ended that though. I remember her with fondness, she taught me a lot...my gf also likes jilling, and jacking me off as well...
colbart is colin, ,Bi - loves women and men.
Unregistered ?

slimdickins said:
I love those squirt bukkake videos. I would love to have a few women masturbating and squirting all over me while I jack off. Big fantasy I've had for a while now.

That would be really fucking hot!...where can i sign up?
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » M/F mutual