JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone try InJaculation?
Page: of 1  
littleducky Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2012-08-10
48 year old curious from Toronto
I read an article in some adult digest that talked about injaculation. Its when your about to cum you pinch off the base of your penis and keep the ejaculate from come out. I tried it but I ended up cumming pretty hard. Just curious if anyone else has tried.

I usually pinch off my foreskin when I cum for easy cleanup.
Everyday I'm Tugging It!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
simonsays Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2012-10-30
43 year old curious from hamilton
I've done it a few times. it feels good. Like an ejaculation without the mess. your dick still goes limp and you need to regenerate before cumming again.

I pinch my foreskin too.
holdingmyown Amateur Jackinchatter

185 posts since 2011-03-16
77 year old bisexual male from Central South Hampshire, England
Potentially quite harmful.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_ejaculation
Unregistered ?

On a few occasions but not deliberately. At least I guess that's what happened. I was edging for a while, had to take a piss break. The reault in the bowl was kind of foamy.
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
As a young boy growing up, from the time I started jacking off until I left home, when I jacked off in my bed at night (a lot) when I would cum I would squeeze my dick very hard until all the spasms had stopped and the cum was I guess reabsorbed. I did this so my mom wouldn't find cum all over the sheets or anywhere else.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Tinker Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2013-10-11
59 year old
Berndt said:
As a young boy growing up, from the time I started jacking off until I left home, when I jacked off in my bed at night (a lot) when I would cum I would squeeze my dick very hard until all the spasms had stopped and the cum was I guess reabsorbed. I did this so my mom wouldn't find cum all over the sheets or anywhere else.

Ouch!
Unregistered ?

I've heard about this for a long time, but it always sounded dangerous to me. Your body's goal is to shoot this stuff out, not to hold it back.
Cumasuare74 Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2013-06-03
49 year old curious
When I first learned to ejaculate I was or comfortable with my semen spilling everywhere so I used to put a small piece of tape on my penis tip. Worked very well until my loads got bigger and when tearing the tape off caused a secondary explosion....
Unregistered ?

It's not a good idea...I was told by someone with medical knowledge that the semen can be forced back into the bladder with risk of nasty infections and urinary difficulties.
jackwguyz Skilled Jackinchatter

859 posts since 2013-03-16
54 year old heterosexual from New Hampshire USA
this is just me, but sounds pointless, stupid and dangerous. I'm amazed at what some guys will try for quite literally a few seconds of joy. no orgasm is worth bodily harm.
A guy who loves to stroke!
nogras179 Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2010-07-12
71 year old curious from Front Range
It is called retrograde ejaculation, as holdingmyown mentioned above. When I started masturbating as a boy I did it a few times to keep from making a mess. Never uncomfortable or particularly pleasant, either. I'd kind of bend my cock and squeeze at the base to keep the cum from coming up the shaft. Quit doing it fairly soon though. No fun. Found out later it's not a good idea, either.
Unregistered ?

I did it when I first started jackin but was because of guilt I did it. Felt if I didn't cum it wasn't wanking. Felt nice when I did it, but soon stopped it and haven't sone it since
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
This all sounds pretty risky for potential damage that cum aint going back from where it came guys
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone try InJaculation?