JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » lets see your biggest cumshot
Page: < prev  of 9  
Unregistered ?

probably a stupid question, but how do you actually make your cum shoot? Mine always dribbles out and i think shooting is so much hotter and more impressive
Add a reply Quote this post
Rivet Skilled Jackinchatter

819 posts since 2012-05-11
46 year old curious male from sweden
Coolgp said:
Nice cut cock, looks like u had to work hard to get your big reward, gonna have to lube up myself after seeing that strokestrokestroke

I'm actually uncut, but like to pull the foreskin down and just use lube sometimes. Feels really amazing and I can last longer, hence why I had to work so hard. Always makes a awesome cumshot though.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

All very nice, I love seeing cumshots even though Im straight. Especially if its my ex gf pics that are making the guy cum. I've been trying to find someone in NJ local that could meet up with and I can watch him jerk to her and cum on my face
Unregistered ?

hush_01 said:
probably a stupid question, but how do you actually make your cum shoot? Mine always dribbles out and i think shooting is so much hotter and more impressive

Do you usually cum quickly? Try edging. Delaying your orgasm will build up great tension and when you finally go over the edge you will spurt, rather than dribble.
ToledoUncut Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2015-09-04
56 year old
https://xhamster.com/movies/5754755/jerking.html
Unregistered ?

SloStroker said:
Love to, just know that I don't normally shoot very much.

Those were amazing! I'll be jerking to those for sure. Thanks for sharing them.
pjsr Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2012-10-23
64 year old curious from NE Oklahoma
hush_01 said:

Abstaining from ejaculation 3 to 5 days helps.
More important, search male kegels and
Unregistered ?

Jerking in shower
Unregistered ?

hush_01 said:

Not a stupid question at all. I find that for me, oozing/shooting can depend on my posture when I'm jacking off. If I'm sitting on the couch with my back and legs at a 45 degree angle and have the waistband of my underwear pulled down and behind my balls (pushing them forward a little bit), it might compress the vasculature, preventing the cum from shooting out despite having a really intense orgasm. If I'm laying down, naked and edging like crazy, when I do cum, it's EXPLOSIVE.

Sorry for the long response, I had a lot of coffee this morning...

Happy Jacking stroke

-fappy

Page: < prev  of 9  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » lets see your biggest cumshot