JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » penis envy
Page: of 1  
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
This may be a dumb question, but how many of you guys, straight or gay, become green with envy when seeing another guy who's well hung. I have to admit I'm eaten alive with envy. I don't feel anger or hate, it's just I want to be hung like those guys. It's almost like it's not fair, you see these lean little guys with horse dicks..

Anyone else care to comment..?
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
wonderspooge Skilled Jackinchatter

551 posts since 2006-03-17
55 year old curious male from NJ
I have only had 2 real world JO Buds. I'm tall, 6'3" and one of the guys was very short, maybe 5'3" or 5'4". But he had almost an inch on me! (I'm just about 7" in full flight)

I did feel a bit jealous about that, but, not as a rule tho...
Masturbation... It's something that I like to do after I masturbate.
SuperStroker Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2006-03-17
59 year old bisexual male from St. Louis
Envy is the word. I (and others) like and enjoy my 6 1/2 inches but I'd love to a couple more inches!!
davestr8ker Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2006-04-11
heterosexual male from California
Yeah, havin' a big, fat 9 incher would be fun, but'll I'll have to make do with 6 inches when fully engorged.
Unregistered ?

the perfect penis would be .. one that we could adjust to fit our moods and our partners..lol
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
My hardon is OK....about 6 inches. Long enough to do the job......and not very many people see me hard anyway.

What I envy is the guys who are well hung when they're soft. I've only got about 2 soft inches.....and I really envy the guys with 5 or 6 inchers swinging back and forth when they walk across the locker room.
Unregistered ?

i suppose we all want bigger cocks, but most women agree that what counts is how we use it, not how big it is
Realman Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2006-05-12

keep telling urself that...
Unregistered ?

I'm with Danny -- I want a 4 inch cock when I'm limp -- or a "show-er" if you will. I'm more of a grower right now with 2 inch limp and 6 inches hard...

User posted image
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
I'll have to agree with you Danny. It's the lean guy with 5 or 6 soft inches knocking back and forth between his legs I envy. Wish I didn't envy, but I just can't get past it.

I've got about 3-4" soft unless it's cold or I'm nervous, erect about 6. The thing I do like about mine is it's 5 and 3/4" in circumference, thus I call myself sircumference.

"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
hairyassguyuk Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-03-03
46 year old bisexual from Scotland
PhilaDude19 said:
I'm with Danny -- I want a 4 inch cock when I'm limp -- or a "show-er" if you will. I'm more of a grower right now with 2 inch limp and 6 inches hard...

User posted image

That looks a lot more than 2 inches to me there philadude19... and I might say too that it's a damned nice looking cock.
Ecce stercus pro cerebro habes
Unregistered ?

Just to clarify -- thats not me... that's just what I'd like to have. I wouldn't mind having one like that to pull on grin
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
PhilaDude19 said:
Just to clarify -- thats not me... that's just what I'd like to have. I wouldn't mind having one like that to pull on grin

Thanks for the clarification on that PhilaDude19.

Yea, I agree, that picture shows a nice looking softie. If I could have one like that....that wouldn't shorten up much when I'm cold or nervous....I'd be one proud dude walking through the locker room.

Gotta admit that when other guys on here report two inch softons, it makes me feel better about myself. (Maybe I'm not the only guy who will give himself two or three discreet strokes to make it just a little longer before I get naked in front of other guys.)
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
66 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
(Maybe I'm not the only guy who will give himself two or three discreet strokes to make it just a little longer before I get naked in front of other guys.)[/quote] I am sure you are not the only one! none of us like our junk to look all shriveled up. We gotta at least make it look respectable smooth . P.E. is supposed to be a woman thing, but I am sure the majority of US average sized guys want the big swinging meat. Judgeing by the swagger guys with the "show ers" have in the lockerroom, It would be impowering being the big boy in the bunch. And yes I would like that to be me wink
stevernc Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2005-12-31
44 year old curious
I sure like mine,,and so do the takers!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » penis envy