JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Crazy hotel experience
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

What is the craziest thing you have been involved with at a hotel?

The reason for this post is a surprise that I got last week. So I took the wife with me on a business trip. We got to the room and I had to return to the desk for something. I flipped the latch to leave the door ajar and when I returned I found my wife flat on her back with an older black man between her legs eating her pussy like it was the first meal in weeks. I just stood there watching thinking "how did this happen"? It was very hot though and I was harder than I had been in a long time.

Add a reply Quote this post
DiscreetJack Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2013-11-01
57 year old curious from GTA (Toronto, Miss, Brampton)
Funny you post this...just got into a jo session in my hotel room with 4 other guys...we all came on the one guy. Very very hot
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

You all JO each other or just all together? That's pretty wild.
Pantpervert Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2013-09-20
53 year old bisexual from Pacific Northwest
All of my crazy hotel experiences have happened when traveling on business, never involving the wife. Hotel pools and hot tubs promote bad behavior, and it has happened for sure! How did the wife happen to get involved with the other guy after your quick trip to the front desk???
Unregistered ?

Pantpervert said:
All of my crazy hotel experiences have happened when traveling on business, never involving the wife. Hotel pools and hot tubs promote bad behavior, and it has happened for sure! How did the wife happen to get involved with the other guy after your quick trip to the front desk???

Lol I thought the same thing
Unregistered ?

Pantpervert said:

I asked later and she told me she had planned to surprise me by being naked, rubbing herself when I came back. According to her, the man came in thinking he was going into his room. He surprised her but she had gotten herself all worked up and just invited him on in to lick her a bit thinking he would be gone before I returned.

Ok, so you returned, he WASN'T gone, what happened next?
Unregistered ?

Like I said, I just stood there and watched for awhile. He made her cum and he left. Then I flipped her over and fucked her from the back very hard. I'd like to say it was for a long time but it didn't take long for me to fill her.

I probably wouldn't have lasted long either after that.
Jot Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2011-09-30
53 year old bisexual from London UK
The craziest hotel experience for me was wanking with 6 other guys. 7 horny guys in one room was great fun. Lots of helping eachother out too.
Gaz-UK Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2013-09-10
43 year old curious from Hampshire/Berkshire/Surrey
Jot said:
The craziest hotel experience for me was wanking with 6 other guys. 7 horny guys in one room was great fun. Lots of helping eachother out too.

Sounds fun! I'd like to experience a circle jerk.
Unregistered ?

Im calling bullshit on the original post
Unregistered ?

I used to belong to an old local Yahoo group for bi guys years ago and after meeting the co-ordinator (and blowing each other) I was accepted to a recurring group they had of mostly married guys getting together during lunchtime on certain wednesdays.

so I get to the room and there's about 15 guys already naked, 2 girls (one clothed one naked)..I figured "fuck it, it's why i'm here" and stripped down and started playing with the most attractive guys I could find (one girl only watched and the other only played with her BF).

Mostly oral and jerking each other off but a a few few guys did fuck, it was totally hot. Most guys were cheating on wires which kind of made it hotter and more taboo for me (I was single at the time).

I was only able to go to one more but WOW, what hot times! Wish I could find another group like this.
Tinker Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2013-10-11
59 year old
vasouthernguy said:
Im calling bullshit on the original post

No one expects you to believe stories here. We are just men---being men. Just go with it and enjoy.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Tinker said:
No one expects you to believe stories here. We are just men---being men. Just go with it and enjoy.

Yeah but damn, real stories are so much hotter than fiction.
I'm just a guy
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Crazy hotel experience