JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Propositions
Page: < prev  of 2  
LittleDick Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2005-10-22
46 year old heterosexual
My grilfriend sill start rubbing the inside of my thigh and higher when she feels frisky.
Don't let your meat loaf
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
James_ Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2007-06-26
41 year old heterosexual from UK
Probaly something along the lines of... Want some lovein...or lets have some sex...withher replying no...and me saying...honey its been over a month...with her saying i know....and then me saying..its not natural for a married couple to be so sexually unactive
Unregistered ?

Just start kissing and touching... easy enough!
gradgrind Amateur Jackinchatter

162 posts since 2007-01-14
43 year old heterosexual
Not a lot of talk; I just pull her to me when we are in bed, then begin kissing her, fondling her tits, stroking her clit, then spreading her lips with my dick and we're doing great things.
Unregistered ?

I haven't had sex for years - got tired of having to beg for it, so I stopped asking. Guess the wife likes it that way, because she won't approach me. frown
Unregistered ?

"Let's get crazy."
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
Depends on the time of day. In the mornings she gets up before I do. I go into the bathroom, pick her up and throw her on the bed and jump on. Never saying a word. During midday I come up behind her, reach around and start playing with her clit, whisper in her ear "Wanna Fuck". That does it. At night she usually initiates it, she is always horny at night. If I wake up during the night horny, I just roll on and sink it home.
justadirtyolman Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2006-05-25
65 year old heterosexual from oklahoma
it depends on her mood some times its whine and dine sme times its start tickling her some times it happens as we cuddle before we go to sleep at night.
stroke it til it hurts
blzr_08 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2008-11-04
45 year old heterosexual from Florida
Usually giving my wife a back massage before bed works for me. Fortunately, there are two or three days a month when she is really horny, and I don't have to say anything. She approaches me and says something to the effect of "I need a dick".
Unregistered ?

Obviously any number of actual physical signals. But otherwise there's just a look in eachother's eyes, we can tell... you just know you need t'be together! razz
Unregistered ?

roggieh's approach sounds romantic as hell
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
James said:
Probaly something along the lines of... Want some lovein...or lets have some sex...withher replying no...and me saying...honey its been over a month...with her saying i know....and then me saying..its not natural for a married couple to be so sexually unactive

Absolutely the same thing, and it usually includes "I'm sorry but I have all this work to do... I'm not ready to go to bed just yet, thank you... Oh, i don't think it would be good for me, I just don't....(Or, the worst) Do you really think you can?
BigTits18 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2008-11-02
34 year old bisexual from Missouri
If my boyfriend wants to fuck me but doesn't want to ask there are three things that he can do.
1. Come up behind me and put your hand under my dress and kiss my neck.
2. Come up behind me and put your hand around my neck and tilt my head back, then lightly touch my lips to his.
3. Tell me what to do. "Get on your knees." "Take off your panties." "Touch yourself." "Lift your dress up and crawl around on all fours."

All of those will make me do whatever you want, whenever you want.
http://www.imagefap.com/profile.php?user=BigTits18
jackdog Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2007-12-16
55 year old heterosexual from southeast
Come up behind her and bite her neck, her catching me just lookin at her, rub her legs and feet while on the couch, take her by the hand and lead her to the bedroom, bite her lip, take her on a date
I have a million ways - I guess it helps that I'm not married. The ex-wife could do without sex.
Unregistered ?

It totally depends on the mood and the situation. Sometimes it can be the slow tease all day with sexy text messages and emails, with a finale in the evening. Other times it can be a hand on the crotch hers or mine followed by a quicky. Other times it is a marathon foreplay and sex session either planned or out of the blue.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Propositions