JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » no underwear
Page: < prev  of 3  
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
Underwear? UNDERWEAR? Uhhhh I think I remember them when my mom dressed me. I don't wear them now that's for sure. My favorite time going commando is when I'm participating in a wedding (and I am commando as usual) and the guys usually all meet in one room to change into and out of their Tux's. When I strip down to change, I get lots of looks from the other guys there and a few of them have told me that the Groom should have picked me as 'Best Man'! LOL
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Error403 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2010-08-05
41 year old
I still vary between boxer briefs or going commando. The underwear is for out in public, but when I'm at home I'm almost always underwearless.
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
Error403 said:
I still vary between boxer briefs or going commando. The underwear is for out in public, but when I'm at home I'm almost always underwearless.

The public never saw my underwear, so I decided to not wear any!
funtime Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2010-06-24
bisexual male from UK
love the feel of my cock rubbing as I walk and as it gets harder, can stroke the bulge and this gets more obvious ... to whoever (m or f) is looking and maybe rubbing themselves too
Unregistered ?

I went commando in 1998 and haven't worn underwear since.

It's a much freeing feeling and besides, I don't like the tightness of underwear, pants and a belt. It's too much.

Though, when I go to school I must wear underwear because when I sit, my dick imprint shows through my pants and it's very visible.

Don't want any unwanted attention.
Unregistered ?

I typically wear bikini briefs - though there are times when I just want to enjoy the feeling of my cock and balls hanging more freely. Sort of a semi naked feeling. And then with a hand in my pocket - it's even easier to touch, fondle, and play with my cock and balls and allow myself the pleasure of getting at least semi-hard.
Unregistered ?

I prefer to go without if i am not at work, makes it easier to just whip it out in the car or on a walk, allows quicker access to the wife's mouth and hand. Besides it keeps the air flowing down/around there. If i have to wear them it's boxers
Wolfman1974 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2014-10-16
50 year old heterosexual from Virginia
I prefer to go without any underwear. I wear them at work and when in public when appropriate. Feels a lot better without them. Easier access.
Unregistered ?

I go commando sometimes but mostly during the summer
robbo Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2010-03-10
40 year old bisexual from UK
I don't own any underwear grin
edalboy64 Amateur Jackinchatter

396 posts since 2011-09-08
59 year old homosexual from TX
uncutwanker said:
The problem I have when not using underwear is that I'm hornier than usual and always end up with a dark precum stain on my trousers! So now I only go commando when at home on my own.

Same here, I love the feeling of commando, but I'm a big oozer and it can cause issues at work! Always commando or naked at though.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » no underwear