JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Has anyone tasted there own cum?
Page: < prev  of 12  
Unregistered ?

dickguy, celery will decrase semen bitterness and melons, fruits and pineapple juice will improve taste to include drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day. Too much protein, coffee, smoking, garlic and onions and sulfur containing foods will not improve the taste of cum.
It does work. I enjoy it, especially in situations which turn me on immensely.
Add a reply Quote this post
Douglas353 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2007-02-16
65 year old bisexual from NH
Oh yes the taste of our own cum...yummy...why waste the moisture or fluid...this day and age recyle is the thing to do...anyone ever snow ball??...it's when you blow a load in your wifes mouth and she comes up and gives it back to you...I like it with a nice deep french kiss...freakin HOT... OINK OINK...
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bryan Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2009-04-18
54 year old heterosexual from Indiana
it just seems way too goopy to want to eat and kinda smells like bleech
Unregistered ?

haha of course...but most of the time i lose interest...i one time was horny and drinking and decided to cum in my half bottle of rum...bad idea...i was so turned off by the idea that i dumped the rest

but pre is okay haha
morbid213 Amateur Jackinchatter

208 posts since 2010-03-21
49 year old curious from Central Illinois
I for one like cumming in my mouth and like to hold it in and enjoy the taste and texture of it before i swallow.
Unregistered ?

I used to fantasize about swallowing cum, and wondered what it would feel like, and taste like. I sometimes would jerk off into my hand and then try to taste it, but after cumming I was no longer interested, plus when I tasted it from my hand it was already cooling off, and just didn’t excite me any more. One day I decided to get it while it was hot. I laid on my back with my feet up over my head and my cock hanging just an inch or so above my face, and started stroking. I imagined that was somebody else’s cock instead of mine, like if I was going to do 69 on another guy. It was so erotic having a hot juicy cock that close to my eyes and mouth, dripping precum into my mouth as I stroked. In no time at all I blew a massive load of cum into my open mouth and swallowed every delicious drop as it squirted out. The excitement seemed to give me an extra push, and I actually was able to touch the end of my cock with my tongue to lick the last few drops off. That was the hottest sex I ever had. The only problem with it is I can only cum once. Now I’m on the look out for another “supplier”. BIKCCAM' s experience is so hot. I'd love to be there watching and rimming his asshole while he blows his load into his mouth. MMMM!

Unregistered ?

Ready2Shoot said:
Hey Tut, You might want to try what I call. "slowgasming." Its what I do when I WANT to eat my load--since I know I'll lose the urge to eat it after I shoot if I just jerk off the usual way. The key is good edging and then relaxing all the pelvic muscles when you are close to shooting so that jizz can come out without triggering the orgasm. The warm bath helps to relax all those muscles. You get that warm sensation traveling up your rod, and then some jizz just flows into your hand. Still hot and horny, slurping it up seems the natural thing to do and makes me even more horny. I've gotten so I can "slowgasm" out two or three spurts before I lose control and have a full blown orgasm.

I managed to have a "slowgasm" for the first time tonite. Just stopped stroking when I knew a few more would put me past the point of no return-easier said than done. No spurts but did have some jizz dribble down my dick-couldn't resist tasting it
Unregistered ?

shaver4 said:
i love eatin cum...i sometimes just jerk off to eat it. ive come home during lunch to eat my load. i also love when i have jacked off in front of people that i eat it in their presence. mmmmm. yummy.

Sounds kinky. I like that. I also like to JO in front of people, and have done that in the gloryhole booth in the adult book stores. Lay on my back on the bench with my legs over my head and jerk off into my mouth and all over my face. I love to get kinky like that for people to help get them off, and knowing what I'm doing to them heightens my own level of excitement.
Unregistered ?

i love it, love pointing my cock towards my mouth and taking it all down my throat, feeling quicky goes away though after ive shot my load
Page: < prev  of 12  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Has anyone tasted there own cum?