JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » What is the skankiest/sluttiest thing you've done?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I love reading everyone's stories on here, and I know this question should (I hope) bring out some good stories and maybe a few funny ones ... so cum on, what the sluttiest or skankiest thing you've done? Let's here from the women too - remember this is a no judgement zone ..hahahaha
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

i'll admit mine is pretty tame ... picked up a chick I met on craigslist, she turned out to be a large woman - not what she claimed in her ad. Took her to a quiet place and had her suck my cock in the back of my truck. Then I fucked her... lol
mike1475 Skilled Jackinchatter

648 posts since 2010-10-18
49 year old heterosexual from southern connecticut
Had my x give me a golden shower she let it flow on my face mouth chest and I jerked off for her upside down with a dildo in my ass and she had me cum all over my face fun times hahaha
The More Kink the better
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
checkingonit Skilled Jackinchatter

586 posts since 2013-08-12
73 year old curious from Here/Yonder in Southeast USA
polestroker4u said:
i'll admit mine is pretty tame ... picked up a chick I met on craigslist, she turned out to be a large woman - not what she claimed in her ad. Took her to a quiet place and had her suck my cock in the back of my truck. Then I fucked her... lol

Hey Pole, how much did she charge?
Give me a PM & I love to watch
checkingonit Skilled Jackinchatter

586 posts since 2013-08-12
73 year old curious from Here/Yonder in Southeast USA
mike1475 said:
Had my x give me a golden shower she let it flow on my face mouth chest and I jerked off for her upside down with a dildo in my ass and she had me cum all over my face fun times hahaha

Wow, that sounds like fun !!!
Would love to hear more about it.
strokestrokestroke
Give me a PM & I love to watch
Unregistered ?

Met my lady friend at the car park adjacent to some local woods. Before she arrived i had chatted to a guy who was parked there and up for some fun. J and I wandered off into the woods as we had on several occasions, and reached our usual secluded spot. J quickly had my hard cock in her mouth and her tits out for me. She was a bit startled when the other guy appeared, but I held her head on my cock and told her to relax. I told him to take her panties down and check if she was wet yet. He soon started finger fucking her, which she loved, and all the time sucking my cock. I handed hima condom and soon he was slipping up her soaking cunt, a good steady fuck. We managed to cum together more or less for a classic spit roast finish. She was a slut by her own admission, happy days.
dirtydavo Amateur Jackinchatter

208 posts since 2014-01-02
curious from North East England
mine is drink related.....honest. whilst on a weekend in Benidorm a few years ago a few friends and i went to a nightclub, it was heaving, so busy, especially the dance floor. a young girl, 20ish? was giving me the eye for a long time so being a fair bit drunk thought to myself ah what have i got to lose? we started dancing and kissing and as the dancefloor was packed i moved my free hand down to her mini skirt, her pussy was soaking wet through her knickers and she was moaning and grinding ( she was quite drunk also)anyway i decided no one will see so started to finger blast her pussy and her legs were almost giving way.....as i pulled my fingers out and were still kissing each other i decided (adnd i still dont know why) to slide both fingers into her mouth, the expectant slap never came and she sucked on them greedily!!i then repeated the theme but this time slipped a finger in her asshole , removed it and did the same, she did the same!!! i cudnt believe it!...we left the dancefloor i i lifted her onto the edge of a pool table when her brother came over and threaten to rip me a new arsehole.... so i left!!

well you did ask....
i know what i wan't. Just not sure how to get it
JayinAZ Amateur Jackinchatter

479 posts since 2013-11-23
68 year old from Arizona
I was in the mood to eat some pussy once when the wife was out of town. I put an ad on Craigslist for anyone who wanted her pussy eaten. The only one who answered it turned out to be a male-to-female transgender. She said she had a working clit, so I went on over. She really did cum from being eaten, but her pussy wasn't big enough to take my cock head, so she had to blow me to get me off. Probably the most perverse encounter of my life.
Bare_Shaft Skilled Jackinchatter

525 posts since 2005-08-17
59 year old heterosexual from Chicago Area, West burbs
Mine is the time I jacked off while reading Penthouse Forum letters and driving down the highway.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » What is the skankiest/sluttiest thing you've done?