JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » "Pantalettes"
Page: of 1  
checkingonit Skilled Jackinchatter

586 posts since 2013-08-12
73 year old curious from Here/Yonder in Southeast USA
Hey Guys, check out this article - Victorian Women Could Pee Standing Up because they wore "pantalettes."

http://nymag.com/thecut/2013/12/victorian-women-could-pee-standing-up.html?mid=rainout_cut_feed

Sounds like crotchless panties to me --- nice.
strokestroke
Give me a PM & I love to watch
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Hypersexed Novice Jackinchatter

97 posts since 2011-11-01
47 year old bisexual
I've never heard of pantalettes, but I'm always interested in women's underwear. This link was also interesting in describing a Spanx garment that apparently has some sort of crotch hole, and a woman's attempt to have sex in it.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2012/11/great-spanx-sex-experiment.html

Fucking through a hole in a woman's underwear is HOT. I love to fuck a woman through the pussy gap of crotchless panties. Sticking it up under the bottom edge of an Open Bottom Girdle is another exciting way to fuck......if control garments like girdles turn you on.

Would LOVE to hear a woman say "Oh baby, put it in my Spanx hole."
Nathaniel Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2012-12-05
68 year old bisexual male
Hypersexed said:
I've never heard of pantalettes, but I'm always interested in women's underwear. This link was also interesting in describing a Spanx garment that apparently has some sort of crotch hole, and a woman's attempt to have sex in it.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2012/11/great-spanx-sex-experiment.html

It turns me on to fuck a woman in her underwear, and over the years I've poked my cock through a few holes and gaps in women's undies.

This article is both funny and sexy. I like the part about a woman slipping away to strip off unsexy underwear before she submits to her boyfriend.

Back in the day a long time ago, I was making out with a date, and we were obviously heading for sex. While feeling her up, and sliding my hand over her butt, I could tell that she was wearing a heavy elastic girdle. Before we headed for my place and the bedroom, she excused herself for a few minutes and returned. My hand was on her butt again, I realized that she was no longer wearing the girdle. Undressing her during foreplay, I saw that she was only wearing a little pair of sheer nylon panties which were easily pulled down.
Kile Amateur Jackinchatter

196 posts since 2008-03-27
38 year old bisexual
Hypersexed said:

Fucking through a hole in a woman's underwear is HOT. I love to fuck a woman through the pussy gap of crotchless panties. Sticking it up under the bottom edge of an Open Bottom Girdle is another exciting way to fuck......if control garments like girdles turn you on.

Would LOVE to hear a woman say "Oh baby, put it in my Spanx hole."

OH YEA! If women's underwear gets you off, it's hot to fuck through, under, or around it. If there isn't a crotch hole in the frilly panties, you can just push them aside. And even if you pull them down, a sexy lace garter belt and slinky nylon hosiery on her legs frame a bare pussy just great.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » "Pantalettes"