JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wanking Outdoors
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I love to drive to a quiet country lane, strip off and wank my cock in the open air, it feels amazing and daring at the same time. I always cum a lot harder too, would love a mate to join me..anyone like doing this?
Add a reply Quote this post
jackulate Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2010-04-12
55 year old curious from Brighouse
There is nothing better than wanking outdoors and feeling the fresh air rushing past your cock. stroke
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I agree. I went to a nudist beach one and the breeze alone over my cock balls and ass gave me such a hard on. I turned over to hide it but was so aroused hardly without moving I blew a huge load into my beach towel. Took a while to go soft again too unusually.
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
I grew up in relatively rural isolated surroundings so I reckon I probably did 50% of my jerking off 'al fresco' growing up (weather permitting). Moonless summer nights were probably best, where i'd go to local woodland or fields and strip bare.

Not something I do much since growing up. Partly down to lack of opportunity and partly down to greater fear of being seen/caught. Done it a couple of times though and its been a buzz still. Once when it was pretty chilly but calm and that was quite a sensation on bare skin.

I would absolutely love to do a nude beach, just for the experience even if nothing sexual happened. Never been able to sell the wife on the idea entirely though and its either been a flat no or her changing her mind. As paulmorgan said, the wind on my bits would be more of a 'worry' than what my eyes saw!
Unregistered ?

Love to join you for an outdoor wank. Live near Nottingham too!
Unregistered ?

Mmmmmm, I agree. Nothing like jacking off outdoor and letting the cum fly everywhere! Jacking with a buddy is even better. I shot my very first cum load outdoors.....in my buddy's ass. It was FABULOUS, and I can still remember how it felt.
strokestrokestrokestrokestrokecock
Unregistered ?

I enjoy jerking off driving down the road and seeing a woman look over at me but can't see for sure if am stroking or not. I have many times taken my cock out and played with it in the woods over looking the lake by my house. I love it when others are sun tanning them selfs and can't see me jacking off.
Unregistered ?

I did years ago as a teenager, I'd actually gone out fishing for the day and there was a hippy commune (told you it was a long time ago)on Eel Pie Island on the River Thames, the fishing was no good but it was a hot day and the hippies were stripping off, guys and girls, I was young and had an instant erection, I just had to have a wank so I hid in some bushes where I could watch and wank, I remember cumming very quickly, it was all over a bit too quickly but a memorable experience.
Unregistered ?

I used to love doing it outside in my mid teens and early twenties. Was a phase I went through. I think the first memorable phase was in the summer holidays at my grandmothers. She lived on a farm and had fields and woods surrounding the house. I was pretending to build a path through some overgrown nettles but just used to jump over the compost bin and have a wank.

The next phase was at the first office job I got after university. It was a new office but build on the grounds of a stately manner so it had large grounds and maintained plants and shrubs and trees. I'd crashed my car and my insurance didn't cover me for me for a courtesy so I had to get the bus so instead of walking tot he car park like everyone else I went the opposite way through the gardens which led to a shortcut into town. Anyway, all of a sudden id nip into the trees and jerk off. I'd even tell myself that I would do it that evening but as soon as I left work and couldn't help.

Unregistered ?

I have always loved jacking off outdoors. I have done so with a group of guys when we were teenagers as well as outside the convention center during a recent conference I attended.
Unregistered ?

Yes mate, massive outdoor wank addict here. Happy to join you.
Just need warmer weather.
JOBear Novice Jackinchatter

97 posts since 2011-07-08
72 year old homosexual from Ohio
I love masturbating outdoors, always have. I love camping at gay campgrounds. You can camp naked, walk the trail naked and swim naked. I love walking the trails nude, finding a quiet shady spot and playing with my dick. The sun and breeze get me so hard, and the chance that I will be observed while I masturbate always gives me an enormous erection.
Love spending time naked masturbating my big penis
Unregistered ?

I've found a park where I can jerk off alone, but often find other men to join in with. Sometimes we even suck each other.
munch12 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2012-03-17
60 year old curious from Central Oklahoma
PublicMasterbator said:
I've found a park where I can jerk off alone, but often find other men to join in with. Sometimes we even suck each other.

Wish I could find a park like that around here!
Jay987 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2014-01-03
53 year old
Jerking off outdoors is great; nothing looks as nice as the sun shining off a hard cock.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wanking Outdoors