JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

How many people on here do u think lie about their age? I was just wondering. It seems like everyone wants to be younger since its more appealing.
Add a reply Quote this post
Vivian Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2005-08-16
40 year old bisexual from California
Pretending to be younger? i think the real problem is people pretending to be older then they really are.
Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I'm yours forever.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
I'll admit...when I first joined up here, I shaved a few years off of my age. Not so much to "seem younger" but because of my innate paranoia of letting out too much personal info online. But, after seeing (and having good conversations with) people in the same basic age range, decided that the old adage of "honesty is the best policy" was right, and adjusted it to the correct age.
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
GabrielZTrain said:
It seems like everyone wants to be younger since its more appealing.

Why is younger more appealing? At my age (37) I certainly have more sexual experience, knowledge of what pleases me and my man and more appreciation for foreplay....sounds pretty good to me.

But to answer your question, I have met quite a few men here that say they are a different age than their profile. When called on it, most seem to forget what age they have said before. It's kinda funny. I think people may lie about their age to be accepted. I personally think it's much better, if you're looking for acceptance, if someone actually accepts the real you. So I'd say there are some people on this site who lie about their age, for various reasons I assume.
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
I don't find younger more appealing. I think people worry about being "found out" on the internet so they obscure so much about themselves. As if your age is going to give you away. I'd rather someone not lie about their age - I've grown to appreciate honesty.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
After I turned 25, when people asked my age, I had to think how old I really am.

I was not alone, my wife and brother-in-law have the same problem.

I'm a dirty-old man trapped in a approaching middle-age man's body. But's it's okay because I think I am really younger than I am.

So you see......it all evens out in the end. razzwink
WTF Do you want now?
SOLOinIL Amateur Jackinchatter

404 posts since 2006-10-07
59 year old curious from Michigan
The real problem is being comfortable with who you are.
Why pretend? Saying you're older or younger than you are rerally sez you lack maturity more than anything. And what happens if you really hit it off and start to like each other? If there's gonna be a prob with age..let the other person have it...lo
whatdoyouwanasee Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2006-10-03
49 year old heterosexual from Ohio
LOL Sparkie, I have the same problem with both me and my wife. Come to think of it I can't remember anyones age except my kids. Sometimes I have to do the math.

Lets' see....I was born in 1974...it's now 2007.....not yet July.....I must still be 32.
tutankhamen Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2007-05-10
curious from Texas
Why lie about it? ... Grow up! grin
Part of maturity is accepting yourself and being comfortable with whoever THAT is - whatever age that is!
You "younger people" could learn a lot from the experiences and advice that can be given by "older people!" (and I am sure, that it works both ways, in some instances!)
I just wish that I had access to a site such as this when I was growing up!wink
I could have had a lot of questions answered for me! grin
I appreciate honesty!
"In the time of your life, live—so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.” -- William Saroyan
Unregistered ?

It's amazing what you could learn about people by "googling" their member names.
Unregistered ?

Well now that is interesting, I google'd my own screen name and would have to LMAO!! None of that is me or related to me, funny stuff though. I don't think it makes any sense to google someon'e made up screen name, does it? or am I missing something?
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Inside every old person is a is a young person that is wondering "what the hell happened."
Horny old men want sex too.
tutankhamen Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2007-05-10
curious from Texas
eddy ... I love that quote!

That is sooooo true! grin
"In the time of your life, live—so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.” -- William Saroyan
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
65 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
GabrielZTrain said:
How many people on here do u think lie about their age? I was just wondering. It seems like everyone wants to be younger since its more appealing.
I believe it happens alot. not only the 13 y.o.s being 19, but also the 44 y.o.s being 22. I do not have any patience for either !!!! angry But that being said, my chat screen shows me as 49, but I am really only 48 for a few more days. frown So I TOO am guilty smooth
TigerLilly Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2006-07-31
67 year old heterosexual from Midwest
I obviously haven't lied about my age. What woman would say she was 50 if she wasn't. Age really is all in your head and I still feel young but hopefully a bit wiser than I was 30 years ago. A few more tricks and a lot more patience makes me a better lover than I was years ago. laugh
a woman who knows how to use her mouth
Page: of 3   next >