JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Sister In Law
Page: of 1  
tonit2005 Amateur Jackinchatter

212 posts since 2014-02-03
45 year old curious
For a number of years now my sis in law have been flirty friends. Her husband is my wifes brother so Chelsey and I have been the outsiders if you will. We flirt back and forth in private and it has gone as far as her grabbing my butt once. Whenever she needs help lifting something, moving anything or whatever I am usually rewarded with a perfect look at her gorgeous ass, whether her bending over in front of me or walking up the stairs just ahead of me. She does it knowing it drives me absolutely wild but not being blatantly obvious. Her hubby is out of town a lot so she visits often and I love it! So two days ago I got home from work a bit early but I know she knew I was home. I heard the door upstairs close and didn't think anything of it. About 10 minutes later I went upstairs to change clothes and when I got by the guest bathroom door it opened up with Chelsey walking out wrapping herself up with a towel. Fully opened at first directly pointed at me. There I was standing there looking at my dream gal and all her naked glory. Her wet black hair, pink nipples poking out, smooth skin looking so soft all the way down to her landing strip pussy hair and long legs. I swear I just about came in my pants. She had a fake, "oh oops" comment and with not much haste wrapped herself up and gave a very sly smile and walkeddown the hall. I swear ihave had a hard on for days straight because of it. I just wanted to share because so many people have a thing for their sis in law and I finally got to see mine naked. What a wonderful day!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
tonit2005 Amateur Jackinchatter

212 posts since 2014-02-03
45 year old curious
Here is the beautiful sis in law, Chelsey.
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
xfreshcute Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2013-05-03

have been obsessed with my SIL Megan for many years....she is off to college now....xfreshmstr YIM
Unregistered ?

Lucky you getting to see that in its glory!

My #1 obsession sister in law (megan) - xfreshmstr YIM - show pix (all nn) and chat. Please have cam and photoshare - http://www.rate-my-babe.com/en/babe/12583/megan-a-babe.html
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Curious why I was able to find higher resolution photos of her on a different website. That have been there for over a year.
http://www.imagefap.com/profile/KissyRae2
I'm just a guy
Billy_69 Amateur Jackinchatter

253 posts since 2013-01-12
57 year old
lookin for a phone session to jerk to pics of my sis in law
http://postimg.org/gallery/15hk2xsq
YM: Billyatm_69

My #1 obsession sister in law (megan) - xfreshmstr YIM - show pix (all nn) and chat. Please have cam and photoshare - http://www.rate-my-babe.com/en/babe/12583/megan-a-babe.html
jmdp_40 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2010-11-13
bisexual from Europe
My first experience with sis in law sexually was at a wedding in church, she was sitting behind me in church in mini skirt without nickers, was looking at her shaved cunt for like 30 minutes, my wife was wondering why I wasn't looking at the wedding! wish I wud see her more often like that!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Sister In Law