JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Suit & Tie
Page: of 1  
SuitNBoxers Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2014-02-08
45 year old bisexual from Atlanta
Any guys like to jack off while wearing a suit and tie?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

No I don't masturbate while wearing my suits. I freak out if I spill ketchup on them so no way cum is getting anywhere near them.
theiler7 Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2012-04-24
92 year old bisexual from MA
Well it is not my favorite attire for jacking prfer all naked but I have done it a few times when the urge was just too great to resist,usually brought by some ongoing scene or person I was witnessing.
need it
tieguy Amateur Jackinchatter

284 posts since 2011-01-20
57 year old heterosexual from Bay Area, CA
I jack off all the time in my suit/sports coat and ties. whether its after work or class, or most likely after a date and i am going home with love nuts.

although i do agree you have to be careful because i cant count the slacks or sports coats/suits or even ties i have ruined, jerking off and cum landing on them.
Unregistered ?

I love it. Especially when I start stroking in a suit and start playing with my pecs or nips too.
HornyOwl Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2009-02-22
55 year old bisexual male from Iowa
I had a hot stroke session in a motel room that I wanted to share the details of. I had attended a wedding, and on the way back to my motel, I stopped at a adult shop and bought a couple issues of my favorite big-tit stroke mags. When I got back to my room, my cock was already hard in anticipation, and I wasted no time in getting down to business. I stripped off my slacks and briefs, but left my coat, shirt, and tie on. I stretched out on the bed with the magazines, then put some of the complimentary skin lotion my cock and started stroking. What made this experience extra intense, was that I was watching myself in the mirror over the dresser the entire time. I indulged in a bit of fantasizing, and imagined that I was an executive being serviced by his secretary. Needless to say, the load that erupted from my cock was huge.

And now if you'll excuse me, recalling this experience has made me horny again, and it's time to stroke.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Suit & Tie