JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » the last time you jerked off to britney spears
Page: < prev  of 9  
jack2boots Professional Jackinchatter

1010 posts since 2015-06-26

I can't get enough of her. She deserves every drop of sperm I've spelled for her ... and more

stroke stroke stroke

User posted image User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Draining my balls for her now

yeah, best thing to do on a sunday, jerk off to Britney. She's the best ball's drainer machine ever made.

stroke stroke stroke

Slagfucker said:
Draining my balls for her now
Young20 Professional Jackinchatter

1328 posts since 2015-06-23
28 year old bisexual male
Can't get enough. I've cum three times for Britney today
Unregistered ?

I wanked over her yesterday after reading this thread.

I rarely wank off over her but whenever I do I realise what a good wank she is and how much I wanna stick my face inbetween her fat thighs to her fat sweaty cunt and arsehole.
Unregistered ?

Winkle77 said:

I rarely wank off over her but whenever I do I realise what a good wank she is and how much I wanna stick my face inbetween her fat thighs to her fat sweaty cunt and arsehole.

We all want to bury our face in her sweet ass crack or in her sweaty pussy all day long. jacking off while she sits on my face would be so much fun.

Accept it, Britney is an amazing wanking inspiration. I love to jerk off to her, like you do. Join the club, man, you are going to enjoy it, we are millions.

Britney is with no doubt the Queen of Cum.

Winkle77 said:

Unregistered ?

jack2boots said:
Accept it, Britney is an amazing wanking inspiration. I love to jerk off to her, like you do. Join the club, man, you are going to enjoy it, we are millions.

Britney is with no doubt the Queen of Cum.

Well said, join the club and enjoy jacking off to britney
Unregistered ?

nastyfcker said:
So you enjoy jacking off to Britney Spears but you still cant fully admit it. Still feel the need to call her fat, really??, come on dude, either you like her or you don't. I like her a lot and I would never call her fat.

Surely my post did fully admit to it. I said I wanked to her yesterday so that would suggest I admitted it??

When I called her fat I was referring to her chunky arse and thighs which is not a bad thing. Of course I like her and would fuck and lick her anytime she wanted. She'e just not a regular cum target for me.
Page: < prev  of 9  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » the last time you jerked off to britney spears