JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Naked news
Page: of 1  
franz Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2014-03-05
47 year old
anyone is memember there http://www.nakednews.com/?_atc=895405%7E152%7E1 ???

just interesting... they seem have pretty good stuff there
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
That's my kind of news.......mmmmm
Unregistered ?

The blonde anchor - Whitney St-John (??) turns me on a lot. I watch the show from time to time, not a member but it's entertaining once in a while. I wish they would show the girls in close up too, the cameras are too far away ! It should be more sexy ... close ups, masturbation, girls kissing, sex scenes ... oh well ... ;-)
mortsen37 Skilled Jackinchatter

723 posts since 2009-04-08
52 year old
wow id watch the news alot more if i got thoese channels
davestr8ker Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2006-04-11
heterosexual male from California
I love the guest anchors.

The conceit is that they are real news anchors who just happen to get naked. Why it's almost wholesome! So they are never going to do anything explicit (unless I missed some recent developments). But, yeah, I'd love it if they'd acknowledge that we're all jacking off to the show and finish us off at the end with some encouragement.
basil Professional Jackinchatter

1693 posts since 2013-07-05
61 year old bisexual male from UK
Never seen this till I looked at the link.
Spent the morning wanking my boner over Eila Adams. stroke
Unregistered ?

I think they are based in Ontario ... The girls are usually very nice, especially Whitney St-John, my favorite. It's frustrating they never show her pussy in close up. ;-) It would be better if it was more sexy. The other day I saw an episode where they opened the show with a segment about paintball, the girls were shooting paintball guns, etc. That's not really the news, especially in the opening segment ... I'd like it if was more explicit of course, close ups on the girls' pussies, masturbation, kissing, sexy stuff, sex talk ... that's why I don't watch it too often, maybe once a week. You can find complete episodes online rather easily if you are a lil' bit sneaky/crafty. There's a site I check out where I could get the episode every day if I wanted to - only a day after the actual broadcast, not the same day. ;-)
diesel72 Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2014-03-10
42 year old heterosexual
i like the red head Katherine Curtis!!
Happy jacking my friends!
Unregistered ?

This kind of casual nudity is great. I highly recommend the Czech version of Naked News.

Zuzanna Drabinova
Unregistered ?

Victoria Sinclair is so hot, a spectacular milf. Love when she takes her pantyhose off sitting on a stool. Elia is super duper cute as well, love her bright spunky attitude and big nipples.
Unregistered ?

Big fan of Naked News, especially Victoria Sinclair. Would love to chat or mic about her sometime. Hit me up on YIM.
sasquatch Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2014-09-20
46 year old curious from Washington State
didn't know this was still around. what else have I missed???
Unregistered ?

Was a fan of this when it was aired over here and wanked a few times over some of the ladies stripping off and reading the news while showing their tits and pussy.

I wish the Brit newsreaders would do this - I would be in wanking heaven. Any guys got a favourite newsreader they would like to see stripping off? Taking off their blouse, then skirt, unclipping their bra and dropping their panties... Would love to see Susanna Reid doing this.

But I think the Japanese have got the best idea.... http://xhamster.com/movies/270247/cmm_headline_maria_ozawa_newsreader_bukkake.html
jcnewbie01 Skilled Jackinchatter

967 posts since 2013-07-31
46 year old heterosexual from null
Danny_Wild said:

I think the Japanese have got the best idea.... http://xhamster.com/movies/270247/cmm_headline_maria_ozawa_newsreader_bukkake.html

Love to see someone do this to Susanna Reid or Fiona Bruce.
null
Unregistered ?

I wanked over Victoria Sinclair a few times when I first discovered this.

I see she's gone now, shame, though there are plenty of videos knocking around on tube sites.

Danny_Wild said:
I wish the Brit newsreaders would do this - I would be in wanking heaven. Any guys got a favourite newsreader they would like to see stripping off? Taking off their blouse, then skirt, unclipping their bra and dropping their panties...

Loads! BBC Breakfast would be a good start, with Louise Minchin, Sally Nugent, Naga Munchetty, Carol Kirkwood and Steph McGovern all taking part (not so fussed about Billy or Charlie though!).

Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Naked news