JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » trolled by rou
Page: < prev  of 10  
jerkswbothsexes Amateur Jackinchatter

480 posts since 2011-07-11
36 year old heterosexual from Sparta, TN
I remember seeing her video where she's in the schoolgirl outfit when i was in middle school and i got so horny i started stroking right next to my friend
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
calsamm Amateur Jackinchatter

407 posts since 2013-05-14
38 year old heterosexual
I love Britney.
Unregistered ?

t
Unregistered ?

c
Skypeguy146 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2014-03-03
29 year old bisexual
Been a Britney worshipped since....forever.. Since the debut of "baby one more time". In which I was 14, and used to lay down on the carpet and rub myself through my pants. Friction was more fun for me back then than direct stimulus. When "slace 4 u" came out, I went crazy! Lol. I was in heaven... She was at her prime and couldn't stop myself from teasing and playing with myself. Even to this day, when I hear "slave 4 u" on the radio (it still comes on) i go insane a little bit lol and instantly harden to the point where it aches.

I'd love to find a Britney buddy, someone special to share her with and watch videos at the same time, perhaps via mycircle.tv the video sharing site. We can watch in sync and chat..ect.. I am looking for someone who has a serious thing for her midriff, navel, stomach..ect.. Who loves to edge, tease and deny, and who wants to push ourselves to insane depths of lust and need for her, to suffer for her as only we can. And of course cumming is prohibited by Britney law. It's like Murphy's law but more interesting lol.

PM me here before contacting me on yahoo, can't handle a thousand hardcore jerkers messaging me lol.

Unregistered ?

u
Unregistered ?

Skypeguy146 said:
Been a Britney worshipped since....forever.. Since the debut of "baby one more time". In which I was 14, and used to lay down on the carpet and rub myself through my pants. Friction was more fun for me back then than direct stimulus. When "slace 4 u" came out, I went crazy! Lol. I was in heaven... She was at her prime and couldn't stop myself from teasing and playing with myself. Even to this day, when I hear "slave 4 u" on the radio (it still comes on) i go insane a little bit lol and instantly harden to the point where it aches.

I'd love to find a Britney buddy, someone special to share her with and watch videos at the same time, perhaps via mycircle.tv the video sharing site. We can watch in sync and chat..ect.. I am looking for someone who has a serious thing for her midriff, navel, stomach..ect.. Who loves to edge, tease and deny, and who wants to push ourselves to insane depths of lust and need for her, to suffer for her as only we can. And of course cumming is prohibited by Britney law. It's like Murphy's law but more interesting lol.

PM me here before contacting me on yahoo, can't handle a thousand hardcore jerkers messaging me lol.

umm.. your profile says you are 19. you've been a fan since baby one more time which you said made you 14? someone's lying.
calsamm Amateur Jackinchatter

407 posts since 2013-05-14
38 year old heterosexual
I love Britney, but why did they change the thread title. They had a Britney thread with like twenty pages and they stopped it for some reason.
Page: < prev  of 10  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » trolled by rou